[] Hikaru Hitachiin: A Thoughtful Gift.

Hikaru x Reader.
Sorry if Hikaru is OOC..
Hope you enjoy and have a great Christmas!
----

It was like any other day at Ouran for a certain lonely twin. Except he had to watch couples be lovey-dovey with gifts, and he found it irritating. Hikaru was forced to go to school while Kaoru was home with a cold, because Kaoru had kicked him out of their shared bedroom and Hikaru had no chose but to leave.

"Hikaru!" A voice called out over the squealing girls in the club. He looked up from his untouched slice of cake Honey gave every host as his present, and noticed a cheerful looking you running toward him through the swarm of girls surrounding Tamaki's table.

You sat yourself in front of him, "Hey, where's Kaoru? Is that why there aren't girls at your guys' table?" You asked as you grab his plate, "And I'm just gonna have this since you look like you're not in the mood for sweets~" you half lied. You just wanted the cake.

Hikaru couldn't help but smile, "Whatever. And Kaoru's at home with a cold. How would him not being here effect our customers.?"

You swallowed the chunk of cake in your mouth, and set the plate back on the table. "C'mon, Hikaru, you know how much girls love your Brotherly Love act. Us girls are used to seeing you two with each other, but how are you going to cutely embarrass Kaoru like normal without him being here?! It's a turn off for some girls."

Hikaru stared at you with a blank expression, and you stared back with the same look, confused as Hell. "..hello? Did you even listen to me? You know what, I almost forgot!," you beamed before you stood up and ran to the back of the room, grabbing a colorful box from Kyoya's table, and ran back to Hikaru. "I left your gift with Kyoya-senpai this morning when I got to school, so here! It's not much and is pretty stupid, but I hope you like it!"

The strawberry blonde boy took hold of the box, it was about the size of any other, not too big yet not small. "Open it already, man!" You pressed, wanting to see his face for what you got him.

You were actually surprised by how hard it can be shopping for Hikaru, he was almost impossible to know what is the perfect gift for him. Unlike Tamaki-senpai, Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai, Kyoya-senpai and Haruhi-chan - it's predictable what to get them..

"Don't tell me what to do..!" Hikaru growled lowly, and ripped the wrapping off of his present. His eyes stared at the dark brown cover of a photo album, "I knew you wouldn't really like it but I thought maybe it'll be good to remember all the good time in highschool when we all depart, and look, I put a few in already." You sat beside Hikaru and opened the cover, being greeted with a page that was covered in photographs of the Host Club when everyone would dress up or when they went to the beach.

"You asked me a few times why I took pictures, and I answered with a 'You'll find out', well this is why." You smiled.

Hikaru chuckled at the first picture: you had everyone stand together with their own smiles while you were the camera girl. Then the next was a photo of when you and the twins pulled a prank on Tamaki, and he was chasing you three angerly. You had Kyoya take the picture for you.

You stared at Hikaru as he seemed to be enjoying the pictures of the fun times with the Host Club, and you wondered how it would be if the Hitachiin twins didn't join the club. Probably pretty boring, they do play a big part of starting the fun. You mentally shrugged.

"Do you like it, Hikaru?"

"Yeah, thanks. But you didn't have to get me anything, (Name)." "Oh and I got something for Kaoru - I can't just think of you and not your brother, you know." You grinned, and you reached into your bag and pulled out a thin piece of round wood. "I heard Kaoru saying he lost his favorite pencil, so I thought maybe he'd want another. This was the last one. And let's just say, I had to put up a fight for it was a woman who was..pretty mouthy and mean." You handed the blue pencil with the pumpkin eraser to Hikaru with care, and Hikaru smiled at it. It was so going to make Kaoru happy.

"Thanks."

And thanks to your thoughtful gifts, Hikaru enjoyed the rest of his day with you, since he wouldn't stop following you, which was hard since you didn't share all classes with him but oh well. You found it cute: who wouldn't want one of the Hitachiin's following them around like a lost puppy? Well, maybe Haruhi..

You didn't mind at all..as long as it's just for one day.