four

Recap
--------
Then for a split second we locked eyes, before I turned on my heel and carried on down the hall.

I wanted to get to know this Jungkook better.

He seems rather interesting.
--------

3 minutes and 28 seconds, that's how long it took me to get from his room to mine. I'd now had mine 3 months. I was aloud to bring some of my own possessions, not that I actually had very many things. I was a 19 year old attending dance college, you wouldn't really expect someone like that to have many things, and I lived up to that expectation.

But I once had a visitor.

Alex was his name, he was in a couple of my lessons. We'd talked, got to know each other, we fucked.

Yeah.

We had a one night fling, it was fun. And then we just stayed as friends.

How many one night flings I've had I will actually never know. They were fun, while they lasted.

But anyway, when Alex visited we talked. We just talked. That was all. He then had to go.

Alex was the first and last visitor I had.

My parents never came to visit. They hated me, they disowned me when I was younger.

Fuck they probably didn't even know I was in here.

Who cares anyway? They're parents, not your vital organs.

-------------
So, Chapter 4~
Yay!
- El