2k special

Recap of what you need to remember for this chapter

---------

Yoongi POV

I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay.

I think.

"Let go of me you fucking idiot!" I whispered, trying to pull his arms off me.

"Fuck this"

He lent forwards and pressed his lips against mine.

So much for not being gay.

---------

Still with Yoongi for POV
maybe some smut. if there is I will put a warning
(AN. NO SMUT)

I wanted to push him away, but the feeling of his soft, plump lips on mine was intoxicating. I've only ever talked to him a couple times, he's a trainee.

Somewhere during this rather nice make out session my legs had wrapped around his waist and my back was firmly pressed against one of the walls in the small cramped cupboard. My hands were tangled in his pale lilac hair and his hands were gripping my hips, so's that I wouldn't fall.

He licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance, when I denied he bit down on my lip making me moan slightly which he used to his advantage, slipping his tongue in my mouth.

Slowly he pulled away and looked me in the eyes with a small smirk "thought you wanted me to let go of you, hey?"

"fuck off you little prick" I responded, looking away and trying to get down.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said, leaning forward so his lips were touching my ear "we've only just begun" he finished with a whisper.

He attacked my neck leaving small bites anywhere and everywhere he could, making me a moaning mess (I think I've used that saying before in this book whoops lmao) he clamped his hand over my mouth too stop the noises, just so no one would hear us. For someone of his age he was amazing.

"T..Taehyung" I moaned into his hand, earning a small groan from him. "w..we really shouldn't do t..this h...here. we're in a c..cleaners cupboar- a..ahh!" I mumbled groaning at the end due to his teeth biting hard on my neck, leaving a larger mark than all the other bites.

"Who gives a shit?" he asked, looking up at me.

"Me"

"Fine. Meet me in the car park at the end of your shift. Mine ends half hour before yours, so you better be ready" he said putting me down and opening the door.

"One last thing" he said, "I do hope you're into kinky things" he winked before walking out the cupboard leaving a me in a state with my shirt unbuttoned and marks all over my neck and collar bone.

-----------------
I'm sorry that's it's late, I just really couldn't think of anything to write for this, but here you go :)

~ el