fifteen

Recap
--------
"Ok. What is it I don't know? Who may I ask is the 'cute little nurse'?"

"Hobi don't tell hi-"

"Nurse Yoongi! Tae has a crush on him~!"

"Sexy" I said my lips curving upwards.
---------

"Hobi I can't trust you with anything!!" Taehyung said with a pout as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Sorry! I just thought Jimin deserved to know! Seeing as you two see each other often and he's having a fling with a creme egg - I mean that Jungkook. Isn't Yoongi Jungkook's Nurse?" Hobi said looking at me with a questioning look.

"Yeah, Yoongi is assigned to look after Jungkook. But if he is off then another nurse does it in his place, whoever is free basically." I said looking at my hands and twiddling my thumbs around.

"Ahhh well that makes sense so what can I get y-" Hobi started saying before he was cut off.

"Park Jimin what are you doing here?!?" A voice said.

A voice that i didn't want to hear.

Once again.

It was fucking Namjoon.

Of course.

I turned around to see Namjoon standing in the door, arms folded, with a tall, broad shouldered figure standing behind him.

"Oh hey Namjoon. I just came to get a coffee with Taehyung and get to know him better" I said with a sheepish smile on my face.

"Why would you want to get to know him? He has no jams" Namjoon said looking at Tae with a slight smirk on his face.

"Namjoon hurry up, we need to get him back to his room for his blood tests" the figure said turning around to face us. It was Doctor Jin.

"Oh, hi Jin!" Hobi said from behind me with a big smile on his face. He gave Jin a small wave before turning around and starting to make a coffee.

"Hi Hoseok," Jin said with a smile "Jimin please come with us, it's time for your weekly blood tests and you're going to need rest after them"

"Awhhhhh~ We'll have to have coffee another time ChimChim!" Taehyung said with a small pout.

"haha yeah, we will, wait ChimChim?" I said

"Yeah! It's your knew nickname!" Taehyung said with that stupidly adorable rectangular grin of his appearing on his face.

"Ah, okay" I said smiling and walking over to Namjoon.

Suddenly my vision went funny and small black dots appeared in front of me.

Next thing I knew I was falling towards the ground.

----------

I didn't really know how to end this chapter so i thought id do that.

Sorry.

I love the picture in the media though, Jimin looks so cute!

Aaannyyyyywayyyyyy, see ya

~ El :)