eighteen

Recap

--------

"Let go of me you fucking idiot!" I whispered, trying to pull his arms off me.

"Fuck this"

He lent forwards and pressed his lips against mine.

So much for not being gay.

---------

Jimins POV

"...3 weeks" He said, with a look full of sympathy.

"W...what? t..t..three? Three w..weeks?" I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

I was going to die in 3 weeks.

I was going to die.

Die.

"Oh god" Namjoon said, snapping me from my thoughts "three weeks? are you sure Jin?" He said, looking over at Doctor Jin with a worried and confused look on his face.

"I'm positive. I'm so sorry, I wish there was something we could do, but it's just too late. Jimin, I really am sorry" Jin whispered, looking at his clipboard and sighing.

"We'll give you some time alone, this is obviously a lot for you to take in and we understand that. But remember you can ask about anything and we will be here for you all the time Jimin"

"Of what time I have left." I said, looking down and frowning.

I was going to die, and what had a done with my life?

Had one night stands, get drunk all the time and have cancer.

great.

how fucking jolly.

"Jimin, please stay positive. I know this is hard for you but you need to keep positive and happ-"

"Happy? Happy?! You think I'm going to be happy?! You must be a fucking idiot if you think that! please just go!" I yelled at them, tears streaming down my face.

I was too young to die.

Too young.

But here we are.

---------
another shitty update, another shitty update

~ el