twelve

Recap
--------
"I'm glad I met you as well Jeon Jungkook. You're very interesting" I said putting my hospital gown on and lying back down.

That. Was. Amazing.

So much for protection.
---------
I opened my eyes and to my surprise, I wasn't in Jungkook's room anymore. I was in mine. With a pissed looking Namjoon and Yoongi leaning over my bed, on either side.

"So, want to tell us what happened Jimin?" Namjoon said, looking me in the eye and raising his eyebrow.

"And why you didn't use protection" Yoongi added.

"Well you see, we fucked. He was very good. Kept a good rhythm going, and-"

"He topped?" Namjoon said.
"Yes" I muttered, breaking the eye contact and looking at Yoongi, who was laughing.

The fucker was laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked, glaring at him.

"H-he topped!" He said in between his laughter.

I'd never seen Nurse Yoongi smile let alone laugh. In a split second he was back to his normal blank expression and completely silent, looking down at me.

I suddenly remembered something, I still don't know what is wrong with Jungkook. If it's cancer, or something else. If he's unlucky, like me and got stuck in the shitty cancer category then i wish him good luck.

I myself have got lung cancer , it sucks but I have to put up with it. Obviously.

"Hey, mind if I ask what's wrong with Jungkook?" I said looking at Yoongi, he has to know, he is his nurse after all. That'd be pretty rubbish if he didn't know.

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other with a look of worry in their eyes.

"Sure you want to know?" Yoongi said

"Positive"

"He has Leukaemia"

"oh"

----------------------------

I'm back. After like what 2 days? xD

Sorry it's short, but the one before was v long and took quite a long time to write, so here you go!

- El

satisfaction - p.jm & j.jkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara