twenty three

***WHO HAS HEARD RUN JAP VERSION OMFG I SOBBED I SOBBED I SOBBED KOOKIE WITH DEM FUCKING STARES GOT ME FUCKED UP LIKE BOI CHILL SOMEONE GET THIS FUCKER SOME MILK. LIKE BUH FUCKING BYE FE-FUCKING-LICA. AND I WAS KILLING MYSELF LAUGHING IN NAMJOON'S PART LIEK SOZ BOI BUT DAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS FOR SOME FUCKIN REASON IDFK BUT YEAH.

RUN JAP VERSION 10 PICOS OUTTA 10 BOI***

Recap

---------
"I'd like to run some tests" Jin added.

"Why?" I asked twiddling my thumbs around each other under the sheets of my bed

"Just to see if you're okay"

"Oh"

"Don't worry, I'm sure nothing's wrong."
----------

"Jungkook, what if there's even more wrong with me. Then what do I do? Probably just die quicker than I inevitably will" I groaned, resting my head on his thigh while he ran his fingers gently through my hair. 

"Shhhh, It was probably a one off thing baby, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about" he said, moving his leg slightly so that i was laying at a better angle.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It's more than likely just stress because of the operation"

"Exactly, when are you having it?"

I shifted slightly so that I wasn't facing him, I still hadn't told him. I hadn't told anyone. To be honest the reason was because I didn't want to have to say goodbye, saying goodbye is probably the hardest thing for anyone to have to do, and I sure as hell didn't want to do it, especially seeing as it could be the last thing I'd ever say.

"Jimin? When is it?" turned my head as he spoke, a look of confusion and worry on his face. I didn't want to have to leave him, I didn't want to have to leave anyone but leaving him would be the hardest thong to do. When I'm with him I forget everything, I feel like nothing is wrong. Like I'm not wired up to a machine 24/7. I'm not slowly deteriorating. I'm not getting weaker and weaker by the day. I'm a 19 year old boy who has several friends, I can laugh just like normal people, I can have fun like normal people, I am a normal person.

He takes me away from reality and that's all I've ever wanted.

He makes me feel special, like I'm wanted, not like I'm a piece of trash that's just been left to rot away.

I couldn't leave that feeling, I seriously couldn't. So I felt like if I didn't tell him then the feeling wouldn't go.

"Jimin??" 

"Jungkook"

"Jimin when is it?"

"Soon"

"When is soon?"

"This week"

"Jimiiinnnnn, when this week?"

I sighed, I didn't want to give in, I wanted to keep hold of this feeling of being special and loved for as long as I could, and I feared that when the words of when my operation was came from my mouth, that the feeling would disappear. Just like that. And that I would never see them again.

Small words can make such a big impact on your life, in so many ways that you could never know. I mean three words made my family disappear from my life, so one word could do the same.

I can still remember the day I sat down with my parents, while tears streamed down my face. The look on their faces killed me, it really pained me to have to look at them. The second the words 'I have cancer' had left my mouth they looked almost disgusted. Like they wanted to say, "how? how could something we made have such a horrible disease". So instead they wished me luck and fucked off. 

I looked up at him and stared into his dark chocolate eyes.

As much as I don't want this feeling to go, I couldn't lie to him.

Couldn't.

"T-tomorrow"

-----------------------------------

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

EL IS BACK

TELL A FRIEND

.

SOZ FOR NOT UPDATING IN ALMOST A MONTH I HAVE HAD MAAAAAJJJJJOOOOORRRRRRRR WRITERS BLOCK AND HAVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING FROM EVERYTHING THAT I NEED TO DO. BUT I FINALLY HAD THIS IDEA AND HERE YE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SRY IF THERE IS LIKE 10000000 MISTAKES LMAO

- EL