1k special

I thought I'd give you all a special Namjin chapter for getting this book to 1K!
thank you so much to those who have read this, voted, commented, even some people have added it to reading lists :D thank you all so so much it really means a lot.
I know I seem like a heartless bitch most the time - which I am - but i really appreciate it!

I hope you enjoy this chapter ;)
--------------

I knocked on the door 3 times and pushed down the handle, stepping into the small room.

"How can I he- oh! hello Namjoon" Jin said, standing up and walking over to me. He gave me a tight hug and smiled as he pulled away.

"I haven't been able to see you in ages! It seems like you've been avoiding me since, t-the y'know, k-kiss" he whispered the last part while a light blush dusted across his cheeks.

"I haven't been avoiding you. I've been busy. With Jimin" I said looking him in the eyes.

"O-oh. congratulations" he said frowning.

my eyes widened in realisation as too what I'd said "No no no! nothing sexual or anything like that!! he's got a new toy and I've had to keep an eye on him! nothing like that!" I frantically said waving my arms around like a maniac.

"haha, oops! sorry Namjoonie!" he said grinning.

I fucking lost it.

I pinned him against the wall and roughly pulled his collar downwards, revealing his neck and collar bones. I attacked his neck, leaving small love bites where ever I could, his moans filling my ears and his hands tugging my hair, asking for more.

I licked his collar bones before placing more marks there. he pulled my hair up and attached his soft, plump lips on mine. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, to which he obliged.

"N-Namjoon" he moaned against my lips grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. "We can't do this here. C-Can you just wait until after work, a-ah!" he said yelping as my lips were back on his neck sucking and nipping the skin.

"I can wait if I get to fuck you senseless"

"okay. it's a deal"

--------
haha so there we go! if you guys want a part two then maybe I'll post one (:
At the moment though I'm currently working on some other fanfics:
a Yoonmin
Taegi
another Jikook
and a Namjin
I hope you liked this special chapter!
~ El