nineteen

Recap

---------

I was too young to die.

Too young.

But here we are.

---------

Normal jamless POV

I'd been sitting in bed for almost 7 hours now. Not eating, not drinking, not anything. Apart from telling people to go away or that i wasn't hungry. I wouldn't look at them, I'd just speak with a monotone voice and blank expression that was now plastered on my face.

"Jimin, can i come in?" A  raspy voice said from the other side of the door.

Jungkook.

"Go away" I replied, my eyes not moving from the spot i was content on looking at - a blank spot on the plain white wall.

"Please. I know everything. I just want to comfort you" He said, almost sounding like he himself was going to cry.

He's not the one who's going to die in a few weeks though, he has nothing to worry about.

"Jimin? ChimChim please"

ChimChim

What is it with that nickname? First Taehyung now Jungkook. If you're going to speak to me at least use my real fucking name.

"Fine." I said, my eyes moving over to watch the door creak open and Jungkook's intense stare meeting my blank expression. His eyes softened when he saw me, walking over towards the bed and plonking down next to me he wrapped his arms firmly around my waist and pulled me down, so he was hugging me from behind with his face nuzzled into my neck.

"Jungkook, why are you here? What is it you want?" I said, pulling the covers over my cold body.

"What I want is to comfort you Jimin. To look after you. Be with you for every last second you and I have. I never want to let you go Jimin." He whispered, slightly tightening his grip on me and pulling me closer towards him. "Jimin, I know you don't like relationships - Yoongi has told me about you, I was curious - but even though we only met like what a week ago? I feel like I've known you years and years and I may have fallen for you"

"Jungkook, why would you fall for me when I'm dying?"

"Leaves fall when they die, yet they still look beautiful"

"I'm not a leaf. I'm a human" I retorted with a slight chuckle.

"I wasn't saying you're a leaf, I was trying to sound poetic and shit"

"I know you were"

"So could we make this work?"

I sighed and turned around so I was face-to-face with this young, godlike boy.

"I guess we could try. I mean, it's not like we have that much time. May as well give it a shot"

I'm going to regret this.

"Don't think like that, I promise you I'm going to make these weeks ones you will never, ever forget" he said, a small blush appearing on his porcelain skin whilst he smiled a smile that melted my heart.

"Okay. If you're sure you want to be with a weak, dying idiot."

"Ah, weak dying idiots are my type" He said with a grin.

I turned back around so my back was pressed against his chest.

Maybe i wouldn't regret this after all.

------------------------------

Here, have an update at 11:30pm

~ el