Chapter 1

AURORA'S POV

"RONALD WEASLEY! GET DONE HERE THIS INSTANT!" Mrs. Weasley shouted.

"He will be down in a moment." I said.

"Thank you, Aurora."

Hi. My name is Aurora. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I lived with the Weasleys for one year, because I am a witch and my father sent to live with them. I don't mind that I live with the Weasleys, but I would like to see my father Aslan again. Yes, my father is a lion. In Narnia I am known as Queen Aurora the Wise. Here I am known as Aurora Weasley. I actually don't mind that they call me a Weasley. Ginny is like a twin sister to me. Ginny reminds me so much of Lucy when we first met. I miss the Pevensies so much, but I know I will see them soon.

"RONALD WEASLEY, GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Mrs. Weasley shouted once more.

"Coming." Ron said running down the stairs, "I had to find scabbers," he said holding a rat.

We all piled into the car with me, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley in front and Fred,George, Percy and Ron in the back. We were heading to The Hogwarts Express on platform 9 and 3/4. I am so happy to go to Hogwarts. I heard from the Weasleys that it is the best school for witches and wizards. We got out of the car and went to go get trolleys to carry our stuff. My father left me with some wizard money, so that I could buy my own school supplies. I also got an owl and named her Athena. Mrs. Weasley was talking, but all I manged to hear was "-packed with muggles of course-".

"Now, what's the platform number?" she asked.

"Nine and three-quarters!" Ginny said, "Mom, can't I go..."

"You're not old enough Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first." Mrs. Weasley said.

Percy walked toward platforms 9 and 10 and walked though the barrier between the two platforms.

"Fred your next." Mrs. Weasley said to Fred.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," Fred said."Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry George, dear."

"Only joking, I'm Fred." he said running into the barrier with George behind him.

"Excuse me," a voice said.

Ron, Ginny, Mrs. Weasley and I turned towards the voice. The voice came from a young boy who had green eyes with round glasses with to much tape on it and black hair that reminded me of Edmund.

"Hello dear," Mrs. Weasley said,"First time at Hogwarts? Ron and Aurora's new too."

"Yes," he said,"the thing is-the thing is, I don't know how to-"

"How to get onto the platform?" Mrs. Weasley said and he nodded."Not to worry, all you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you are nervous. Go on, go now before Ron and Aurora."

He started at a walk then went into a run.

"Good luck." I shouted.

"Alright Aurora, you next."

I ran though the barrier. I moved out of the way so that no one crashed into me. Ron came out next, followed by Ginny and Mrs. Weasley.

"Fred? George? Are you there?" Mrs. Weasley called.

"Coming mom."

Mrs. Weasley pulled out a handkerchief.

"Ron, you've got something on your nose."

"Mom - geroff." he said wiggling free.

"Aaah, has ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" said Fred.

"Shut up." Ron said.

"Where's Percy?"

"He's coming now" I said.

Percy walked up to us in his new Hogwarts uniform with a silver badge with a P on it.

"Can't stay long mother," he said,"I'm up front, the prefects have got two compartments to themselves-"

"Oh, are you a prefect, Percy." said George,"You should have should have said something, we had no idea."

"Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it,"Fred said,"Once-"

"Or twice-"

"A minute-"

"All summer-"

"Oh, shut up."Percy said.

"How come Percy gets new robes anyway?" Fred asked.

"Because he is a prefect," Mrs. Weasley said."Alright dear, well have a good term-send me an owl when you get there." She kissed Percy on the cheek and he left. She then turned towards the twins.

"Now you two-this year you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've-you've blown up a toilet or-"

"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet."

"Great idea though, thanks mom"

"Not funny. And look after Ron and Aurora."

"Don't worry, Aurora and ickle Ronniekins is safe with us."

"Shut up." Ron said.

I'll just sum up what happens next. The twins met Harry Potter, the whistle blew, we said our goodbyes, and we got on the train.(I'm to lazy to type all of this and it is 12:50 in the morning.)

"Come on, lets find a seat."

And the only seats left were with the famous Harry Potter.