Chapter 12

Aurora's POV

A few weeks have past since the incident, and now it was Christmas break. Harry is going to be staying, as well as the Weasleys. Me and the Pevensies have also become pen pals. We write to each other often, but me and Lucy write the most to each other. Me and the gang have also made many trips to the library to find anything on Nicolas Flamel. I've asked the Pevensies if they remember seeing the name anywhere in Cair Paravel's library. Now I'm helping Hermione pack for the holidays since she is leaving.

"So how does it feel to go home?" I ask.

"Its a little weird, because I've stayed here for so long. What about you?" she asked.

"Well I can't exactly get there by train. It's really far away. Anyways, someone has to stay here to make sure the boys don't get into any trouble." I said, giving her a small smile.

"I guess. I'll send you your gift at Christmas." she said.

"Ok, me two." I said as we walked into the common room. Tundra laid on the couch, while the boys played wizard's chess. I saw a girl with white hair down to her waist, and pale skin. She is in our year, and her name is Clarissa Phoenix, I think. We never really talked, I just heard about her from Fred and George. She helps them with some of their pranks. I noticed that she was glancing at Harry every so often. Fred, George, and Percy were also there. I just shrugged and went to where Hermione and the boys were.

"I see you're all packed." Ron said to Hermione.

"I see you aren't." she said.

"Change of plans. My parents went to Romania to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there." Ron said.

"Good. Then you can help Aurora and Harry. They are going to look for Nicholas Flamel in the library." Hermione said.

"We've looked there a hundred times." Ron whined.

"Not in the restricted area." Hermione said. "Now I have to head to the train. Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure." Harry said. He and Ron stood up.

"Fred, George, Percy. Do you want to come with us?" Ron asked his brothers.

"Where?" Percy asked.

"We're going to walk with Hermione to the train station." Ron said. The boys nodded and walked over to us.

"I'll come too." Tundra said. She got off the couch and walked over to us as well. They all walked to the portrait, then stopped.

"Aurora, are you coming with us?" Hermione asked.

"No, sorry, can't. I still have to wrap everyone's gifts, and a lot of other stuff." I said, avoiding eye contact. Tundra sighed and looked down. She knew why I was acting like this.

"Ok... see you later." Hermione said. They all left though the portrait. I went to my room and pulled out all of my gifts. I started to wrap Hermione's first. It was a bunch of books. Spell books, muggle books, book books, etc. Next is Harry's. It was a picture of him and Hedwig. Ron's was just some candy. I got Fred and George a journal for their pranks. I got Percy some quills because he kept breaking his for some reason. For Ginny, I got her a unicorn charm for her bracelet. For Mrs. Weasley, I got her some earrings. For Tundra, I got her a necklace that I had made just for her. I got Susan a green narnian dress with gold accents. I got Lucy a necklace with flowers on it. I got Peter and Edmund drawings. I got a necklace with a black cat for Minnie. For Prof. Snape, well, I got him a black kitten. I got a flute for Hagrid. A charm book for Prof. Flitwick. And for Prof. Dumbledore, socks. I got all of the gifts wrapped except for the cat, I'm not that cruel. When I was done I walk into an empty common room and sat alone with my thoughts.