Harry's Room

AURORA'S POV

Me and Hermione where in front of Harry's room, when the door opened revealing Harry and Ron.

"Hey guys. I'm about to start your room Harry, if you'd like me to." I said.

"Sure." Harry said.

"What about mine?" Ron said.

"I'll have to work on it tomorrow. Sorry Ron." I said, now feeling very bad about my other friend.

"Ok." Ron said sounding a little disappointing.

"Ok so why don't you boys do something while me and Hermione work." I said.

"Ok. Bye." the boys said, walking to the other room.

"Lets get to work." Hermione said.

We cleaned out all of the furniture in Harry's room and started to paint it white. We did a spell to make the paint dry faster. Hermione started to hang the curtains while I hung up some pictures. After that we brought in Harry's bed and bedside tables. Hermione set up the bedside tables, while I set up the bed. After that we brought in the dressers and got them set up. We went to tell Harry that his room was finished, but he was asleep on the couch while Ron was asleep on the armchair. Hermione and I went to bed. But I was really excited because tomorrow is a special day for me.

(A/N look out for the next part of the mini series.)