Chapter 2

Winter looked horrible. There was no denying that. She had so much blood, sweat, and dirt on her, that it was hard to believe that her robes were ever white in the first place.

After alerting Obi-Wan of the attack, her father took his light saber and they, along with the androids , speed through the desert lands in Luke's speeder. She directed them to the site in witch she saw and even fought the stormtroopers. Winter had never seen the sand crawler before that day, and had no idea why the storm troopers would attack it, nor why they would kill the peaceful Jawas that lived on it.

When they arrived, Luke almost lost his head to a blaster. Winter followed the direction of the bullet to see about 25 storm troopers lined up, guns loaded and aimed at them.

"Drop your weapons and surrender the droids, or we will open fire." The Stormtrooper in the middle ordered.

Winter cocked her head slightly and smiled arrogantly. She retrieved her bow from her back and loaded an explosive arrow. Before any of the troopers had time to react, she yelled at her friends to duck and let the arrow fly. It flew straight into the ground but didn't detonate and all the troopers stared at her, some laughing.

"I think you missed your target." The in the in the middle said mockingly.

It was at this moment, Winter smiled and, with the flick of a button on her bow, detonated the arrow. It exploded and sent nearly all 25 of them flying backwards in to the sand crawler, 6 of which died on impact.

The remaining 19 of them began to stand back up, shaking off the effects of the explosion. But they weren't fast enough, not against Winter or any Jedi for that matter. Winter jumped out of the speaker and unsheathed her two lightsabers. She darted from trooper to another, slicing as she went. Every bullet they shot at her, she would deflect and send it flying back at the one who shot it. One of the Troopers raised his gun and pressed it against the side of her skull, another held a gun to the front of her head. The rest of the 6 troopers surrounded her.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!!NOW!!", One yelled. Winter didn't respond in anyway. The troopers cocked their guns.

"I SAID DROP THEM!", He yelled again. Winter thought for a second, then she did as she sheathed them, dropped them on the ground and kicked them away from her.

"Now hands where I can see them!" The same trooper ordered. Winter smirked and did so.

"Before this gets ugly, does anyone want to leave?" Winter asked. Everyone seemed confused by the question. Winter shrugged.

"Guess not.", Winter said then she plucked an arrow from her quiver, and with light speed, she jamed the arrow right in The storm troopers, whom was at her side, throat. She kicked one of the behind her and shot him as she used the dead troopers body as a human shield. She yanked the arrow out of his throat and threw it like a spear, into the one behind her. It dug it self right in his sternum. She picked up a blaster and shot another in the head, taking his blaster as he fell, then she stood between the last two standing and raised her guns and shot them dead

"Well, can't say I didn't warn you. Hey guys you can come out know!" Her father, Luke and the droids stepped out from behind the speeder. Luke's expression told Winter he was shocked to find 25'dead storm troopers and to see Winter standing in the midst of it all with no sign of injury.

"Oh my goodness!", C-3PO said.R2 beeped his shock as well. Obi-Wan seemed to be the only one whom wasn't surprised.

"I see I have trained you well Winter." Obi-Wan said, as he and everyone else walked up to her.

Winter looked around her. "Yeah I guess you did." She replied.

Luke seemed confused. "Why would they attack Jawas?"