Epilogue: Courage - Rose

Epilogue: Courage -Rose

"Tea?" Harry asks as we walk through the front door.

"Yeah, I could go for some tea."

I hear Harry mutter something, but I can't tell what he says.

"What?" I question.

"Oh, nothing."

Harry stalks off to the kitchen while I sit on our couch. Our couch. I just love saying that. I have to admit, I was a little surprised when Harry asked me to move in with him, but everything turned out great. We still climb in through the window from time to time though.

Speaking of Harry, I've noticed that he's been acting a little strange today. When I try to talk to him, he kind of ignores me. It's like his mind is somewhere else. I've also noticed that he seems to be touching his pants a lot. He keeps putting his hands in his pockets and then taking them back out.

I hear some clattering in the kitchen and Harry comes out with two mugs. He hands my rose mug to me and sits on the oppostie end of the couch.

"How do you like your new tattoo?"

"It's my new favorite," he replies, smiling.

"Let's put them next to each other."

We both hold our arms out, putting them side by side. I get my phone to take a picture.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too."

I give Harry a kiss on the cheek before picking up my mug again.

"How is it?"

"Delicious."

We sit in a comfortable silence for a while, but when I get to the end of my tea, I realize that something's written on the inside of the bottom of my mug. It says, "Will you marry me?"

I take the mug away from my face and I see Harry in front of me, on one knee. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ring.

"So? Will you?"

My heart feels like it's about to beat right out of my chest, but I find the courage to say:

"Yes."

_____________________________________

TA DAA! So now it's officially over, but Harry and Rose are engaged yay! That's the reason I didn't want to write a sequel because I feel like everything ended nicely. Anyway, I hoped you all enjoyed Puzzle Pieces!

Please follow my One Direction IG, @bananapaynecakes !

Love you(: