Characters

Regina Parker is a 30 year old lesbian who lives with the 28 year old Emma Black,her current girlfriend. They have been dating for 4 years,and living together for 2 years. Regina is a English teacher who has a passion for writing and loves her job a lot. Emma is a skillful lawyer. They both met in a gay bar 5 years ago, and befriended each other,but each day their friendship grew more and more until their reached the point of dating.

Mary and David are a happily married couple, they have 2 kids.

Zelena and Robin are  also married, they have a child but their family is not that happy.

Killian is a rich player, he is single and has been in love with Emma since forever,in spite of knowing that he stands no chance , he simply never gives up.

Leroy and his siblings live in one house and they work in a factory.

Elsa work in an ice cream shop.

All of these people have been best friends since high school and have stuck with each other ever since,except for Regina she was introduced to them through Emma. At first, they didn't really accept her, but then when they got to know her more she grew on them and became one of them.

Graham Hunter is a mysterious policeman,with a British accent and also a player.

A/N : I DO NOT OWN ONCE UPON A TIME OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. 

I changed the last names of Regina,Emma and Graham , but all of the characters have the same appearance. 

Plus this is my first fan fiction,so take it easy on me!Also, this story is all from my imagination,so if anyone has written a similar story, I apologize in advance.

Enjoy~