Confusion

*Regina's P.O.V*

I stared at Emma's car angrily speeding away from our home,I didn't know what to do or how to explain to her that she's got it all wrong, I know there is no use in calling her because when Emma is angry she never picks up the phone , I hope she comes soon so that we can end this argument that came out of nowhere .

I enter the house , get a glass of wine , and dial Mary, she picks up on the 3rd beep

" Hey sweety , what's up , how is it going with Emma ?"

I hesitated then I spilled out everything that has happened

( Regina tells Mary Margret what happened between her and Emma )

I sit on the couch taking a sip from my wine thinking how useless this conversation with Mary has been , she tried comforting me but it didn't help in any way I'm still very worried . I tried calling Emma but she wouldn't pick up so I just sat there helplessly trying to figure out how to explain it to her.

* Mary Margret's p.o.v*

I sighed after finishing the talk with Regina , I feel hands around my waist and see David looking at me questionably I explain to him what happened between Regina and Emma and that it was all my fault .He hugs me telling me that its all gonna be alright , after the talk with David and a couple of hours later I called Emma to try and explain things to her ,I call and she doesn't answer so I keep on calling when she finally picks up

"Hello ?" a husky voice asks

I check to see if I've called the wrong number , but i see it's Emma and immediately ask "Who's this ? And why do you have Emma's phone?" I hear a chuckle and he says "Woah calm down woman , Emma is asleep beside me and I answered because you kept on calling and wouldn't bug off"

I was speechless,many questions were running through my mind , like 'who's this guy' and 'why is Emma sleeping beside him ' I snap out of it when I hear someone say "Hellooo , are you still there?"

" Ah yes I'm sorry but who are you and why is Emma asleep beside you ? And why are you with her " I ask rudely ,I hear him chuckle humorously and shoots back " aren't you being too jealous for a girlfriend who cheated on her , and just so you know I am a friend who actually cares about her feelings "

" I am not the girlfriend I am just the one who she thinks her girlfriend is cheating on with and I happen to care for Emma deeply , how do you know about all this and where are you taking Emma ?! How do I even trust that she is safe with you?"

"To my house,and you don't " he says and hangs up .

I was left there shocked "Wow that was unexpected " David suddenly claims

" Are you going to tell Regina about this " he asks

I shake my head and explain "I better talk to Emma when she's sober first and make things clear before I make things worse for her and Regina ."

He nods and tells me to stay out of it so I don't mess things up more than they already are . We continue our night me thinking about Emma and that friend of hers,and David-well on the laptop as usual.

3rd person p.o.v

Mary spends her night worrying about Emma , Regina spends it drinking herself to sleep.

Next morning Regina wakes up and realizes that Emma has still not come home, sighing she gets out of bed and decides that its not worth the wait anymore,Emma will come back sooner or later.She does her daily routine-getting dressed then heading down,drinking coffee  and grabbing her purse walking to the door ,she opens the door and sees Emma there with a messy look trying to get the key out of her bag.Emma was too shocked to say anything and the first thing that came to Regina's mind was

 " Why the hell do you look like that ?"

Emma doesn't answer she just looks at Regina and Regina asks again "where were you and why do you look like that,Emma?" 

"I-I.." she still doesn't answer so Regina says

 "You know what I frankly have no time for this and we are having a serious talk when I come back ." she pushes Emma out of her way and leaves . Emma stands there shocked then recovers and goes inside feeling guilty.She heads up to take a shower and think over what happened last night,but she could not remember anything except that she woke up naked next to a guy .

* Flashback Emma's p.o.v *

I wake up with a pounding headache in the morning,I tried to get up only to feel a hand weighing me down ,I realize its not Regina's and abruptly turn around to see that it is the douche cop from last night,I gasp and slowly remove his hand from me when  I realize I am naked. I panic and try to  remember what happened last night or how did we end up in this position but it was too fuzzy,so I immediately creep out of bed, get dressed and head home thinking how the hell am I going to explain this to Regina.

* End of flashback- 3rd person p.o.v*

Emma angrily punches the wall in the shower mad at herself for allowing for such a thing to happen and also for not recalling how it happened. She feels extremely guilty and is trying in every way to find an excuse to why she woke up naked next to a guy she did not like.She does not know how to face Regina or what to tell her,the only thing she can do now is patiently wait for Regina to come back and try to explain herself.

A/N : Well, I am not seeing any progress here so if you guys don't like it or anything tell me because in this case I will only publish one or two chapters and end it if no one tells me to continue it.