Surprise

Regina's P.o.v

The house was a total mess , so as Emma and Graham left I started cleaning around for a bit . I thought it was kind of weird for them to have a deal , I mean I get it she's a lawyer and he's a cop but when did they even have time to make this deal ?

As I finished cleaning , I opened the fridge finding nothing but some drinks and nothing really edible , so I thought I would call Emma to go out for dinner .

I went to get the phone and was about to call her, as it started ringing , I heard the front door open seeing Emma barge in closing the door harshly behind her and throwing her purse on the table .

" Hey, what's wrong?" I went over to her and asked.

" Umm .. No nothing is wrong ." Emma replied .

" Then what was that about ?" I added .

"Huh?" she asked .

She obviously didn't realize she made a scene, but I know there is something wrong, and I know Emma very well, and she wouldn't act like that for no reason , but I let it go , and thought I'll just wait for her to tell me later . I'm letting lot's of things go these days , I feel like Elsa .

" Anyways , wanna go out for dinner ?" I asked smiling .

I put both hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me, giving her a peck on the lips , I couldn't stop smiling she looked beautiful , with her blonde messy hair down on her shoulders , and the baggy sweatshirt she was wearing , I mean everything looks sexy on her . She smiled and nodded in response , she looked a bit tired though , so I thought a date would make her feel better and make her forget whatever she went through .

" You know what ? I have a surprise for you ."

" Isn't it waaayy too early for dinner ?" She asked giggling .

" Actually we're not going to dinner i'll take us somewhere better .So I have somewhere to go right now and I will be back , be ready at 6 , I'll come pick you up and we'll keep going ." I smirked .

" Okay then ." She smiled and replied.

-----

Emma's p.o.v

My heart was racing when she closed my eyes and lead me to the secret place .She finally took her hands away from my eyes and I gasped at the beauty. The moon was shining over the enchanting waterfall she took me to. Her dark hair covered her face and I couldn't help but take my hands and pull her hair back. That's when I saw it. Her brown eyes that were like a sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of the heat from love, or happiness. I looked deep into them as she bent down and whispered to me three very important words. I love you. I didn't have time to react, she quickly captured my lips. It was warm, and her lips were soft. Passion burned within the kiss, desire in it too. Our eyes were closed, both of us savoring the moment. Her arms wrapped around my waist and my fingers intertwined with hers.

I felt guilty , for what I was doing to her , she doesn't deserve it , but I know that if I went on a date with him it will be the first and the last , but I just hate lying to her , and what's worse is that I promised I would tell her everything from now on . There is no one to help with the situation I had to take responsibility. I can't even tell Mary because I know she would judge me and go against me , and also I don't want anyone getting in between us we can fix things ourselves .

As we went back home I change into my pajamas and while Regina was in the bathroom I received a message from an unknown number. I check to see who it was and noticed that it was from that leach Graham.

Unknown : Tomorrow , 7 pm meet me at Shish Tawook The new fancy restaurant .

Emma : Fuck off .

Unknown : See you there Emma :)

I turned off my phone as I saw Regina coming and put it on my nightstand . She hopped onto the bed and hugged me tightly as we fell into deep sleep .

A/N : hey everyone hope you like it , vote and comment your opinion , the net chapter is going t be very interesting  . good byeee :)