That's why I love you

~Evil doesn't always look evil. Sometimes it's staring

 right at us and we don't even realize it ~

Regina comes back home , still thinking about what happened in the morning with Emma and why she looks that way , but tried to hide that she cares , but deep down inside she did. She goes upstairs hoping she'll find Emma and she does , she finds her laying on the bed with her phone in her hands , Regina enters without even taking a glimpse at her , when Emma notices that Regina came back and entered the room she gets out of the bed trying to explain herself "Regina we need to talk-" The door bell suddenly rings , the brunette goes back down stairs to open the door and Emma follows to see who's there , she looks through the peephole sighs and opens the door , having a fake smile on , she welcomes Mary and David in . Regina enters the kitchen to make coffee leaving Emma , Mary and David in the living room , David follows her so that Mary and Emma would talk about the accident that happened.

"so .. How have you been ?" Mary asks Emma

" I am fine ." Emma answers coldly Mary realizes that Emma wasn't her usual self but she lets it go . " So listen i wanted to talk to you about something ."

"what is it?" Emma questions curiously .

"About last night .."

" Ohh.. So she told you .." Emma roughly counters

"Other than that .. I called your cellphone but you didn't answer and-"

"You called me ? When ?" Emma nervously asks

" Well at midnight I think you were with him in the car and he was taking you home , his home , and he thought that I was Regina and that she was cheating on you , and I don't know why you would think that way you've got it all wrong and to know that you've allowed a stranger to take you home and do god knows what with him is fully unacceptable Emma , how could you even allow this , please tell me that nothing happened between you and him that could hurt Regina.

Emma sighs and runs a hand through her hair , she checks around to see if Regina is still in the kitchen before she explains everything to Mary "Yea about that.."

Meanwhile with David and Regina.

David starts a conversation by asking her whats wrong , she hides it by telling him that it's just stress at work , he puts both his hands on her shoulders trying to comfort her and says " You know that whatever happens we are always here for you !" Referring to him and Mary

"Yea I know." she says with a small smile on her face they both fall in silence when suddenly starts leaning in attempting to kiss Regina

She stops him shooting " What do you think you're doing ?"

"Emma has already done it , why can't you do it ?" He says with a sharp smirk on his face .

"Excuse me?!" she asks with disbelief .

She pushes him away forgetting about the kiss and focuses on what he said about Emma , she heads straight to Emma and suddenly stops, hearing Emma confessing to Mary what has happened .She ease drops for seconds until she gets the information she needed to hear , she enters in on them.

Back to Emma and Mary

"I had an argument with Regina last night and i was very angry so I left the house and decided to go to a bar, until this cop stopped me for driving too fast after that I found a bar so I entered to get a couple of drinks to calm myself down , he followed me inside and sat next to me without even asking , at that time I had already been a bit tipsy I think we talked for a while and he took advantage of me and took me to his house and the last thing I remember is waking up naked next to him in the morning with a headache."

Mary was about to answer when the door burst open with Regina interrupting , Emma stands up nervously wasn't expecting Regina to listen , Regina had tears streaming down her face she comes closer and slaps Emma saying "how dare you ."Mary watches all this with wide eyes and doesn't know who to comfort , but nevertheless she was still shocked by Regina's slap,Emma stands there shocked and is about to talk when Regina tells her "Don't say anything until I finish.

"how could you, and to think I was gonna propose on our 4th year anniversary , it was going to be perfect I was taking things to the next level , *Emma .. I thought you were better than this * I don't know how to love very well but i loved you , you knew how hard it was for me to open up to someone after my past relationship and I've opened up for you I tore down my walls for you but you're just the same as every other person I've met ."

Emma was shocked , speechless she felt guilty "You were gonna propose?" She asks while tearing up looking at Mary , Mary nodded with a pity face on

"Yes Emma , why did you think I canceled our plans to the movies ? I was trying to get help from Mary , but when I was thinking of our future you were busy thinking of fucking a stran- "

Emma cuts Regina shouting "REGINA , what happened wasn't my choice , the guy took advantage of me even though he knew I was a lesbian!" the discussion was so tense that they didn't even notice that Mary and David had already left them to figure things out .

Regina sits down to process what just happened , Emma joins her , she gets closer and puts a hand on Regina's shoulder trying to calm her down but Regina immediately pushes her hand off and hurt flashes through Emma's eyes "If my touch and presence disturb you that much i think we need a break for a while." With that, Emma leaves.

Next morning comes , with Regina sleeping on the couch with a couple of bottles of wine around her , she wakes up in a messy look , it took her seconds to realize that they've fought and she came back to reality , she stood up headed upstairs and took a long hot shower with some music on *Someone tell me how to feel* her favorite song when she's in such a mood , while shes in the shower Regina hears a door open , not downstairs but the bedroom door , she gets out of the shower covering herself with a robe to check who's out there finding Emma staring at a picture of them in the bedroom , "Oh , so you decided to come back ?"

"n-no i was just taking out some clothes." she replies while putting the frame back on the night stand she picks out some clothes when Regina asks "so where are you staying ? With him ?"

"Regina can you drop it already ? I know i made a mistake but you can't blame it all on me , he used me , he played me , and god knows what happened that night ." Emma starts crying " I am sorry okay ? But i just felt left out when you kept talking to Mary on things i didn't know about and the surprise thing didn't even cross my mind ."

Regina realized that she was too harsh on her , she went to her , hugged her tight and kissed like they haven't seen each other in a while , i am sorry too i don't know what came to me when i heard from David that you kissed someone else ."

"Wait what ? David ?"

"Well yea he tried to lean in and kiss me but when I pushed him away ,he smirked and told me * Emma has already done it , why can't you do it ?* I mean he gave some signs before and i was weirded out but i let it go and i never thought he would cross the line

" He tried to kiss you ? And he flirted before ? Why don't I know about this ? "she says pulling away from Regina

"Well I wouldn't really call it flirting , but some weird eye contact ,and I never thought it was a big deal ."

"Now it obviously is .. A big deal , I mean what about Mary ? I thought he loved her ""she hesitantly exclaims .

"Men.." Regina scoffs

Emma gives her a small kiss on the cheek and says " That's why i love you ."

A/N : thank you guys for 450 reads and i'm glad you liked it , this chapter is my favorite tbh , i hope you like it too , tell me what you think in the comments .