The cousins

We got back home and sat for a while in silence , I took a sip of my wine " Emma I have a question ."I hesitantly stated . Should I talk to her about the proposal thing ?

"What ?" Emma immediately answers me , was she expecting something ?

"well..umm .. Which heels are you wearing with the dress ?"

Why couldn't I just say it ? She looked at me disappointingly like she was expecting me to ask something else , Then sighs and answers "I was thinking of wearing the white ones ."

I just nod , when she asks again "Is there something else you wanted to talk about ?"

"N-no , why would you think so ?"

She took a sip of her wine and said " Nothing just asking." and smiled

It was awkward we both knew it , but I just let it go , because I know that if I started the conversation about the proposal I wouldn't know what to say , so I'll just bring it up later .

It was 3PM when we went upstairs and started getting ready for the gathering , Emma took a shower and I was cleaning the room , I heard Emma's phone beep, I see that it's a message from someone named Graham ,who the hell is graham !? It must be one of her clients .

I left the phone on the bed and got the dresses out , I wore mine and started putting some simple make up on , I heard her getting out of the shower and coming into the room with a bottle of water.

"Emma someone named Graham sent you a message." I bluntly say

She chokes on her water . "What's wrong ?"I turn around asking .

"Umm .. N-Nothing."

"Are you sure ? Is there something wrong ?Who is this Graham ?" I suspiciously ask

"uh no don't worry he is one of my clients I just didn't expect him to call , I thought his case was closed." "Oh .. Okay come on get ready or we'll get late." I reply still thinking something is wrong.

" I reply still thinking something is wrong

* Emma and Regina's Dresses*

*3RD p.o.v *

Emma and Regina arrived to Zelena's house , seeing almost everyone is there , they spot mary and head to her , She smiles at them and asks "Are you guys better ?"

"Yep .. We decided to let it go ."Emma responds smiling and kisses Regina on her cheeks.

"That's how I like you guys , together ." They smile and David comes up to them,  They greet each other and David kept staring at Regina and they fall in silence, Emma realizes that, and was about to say something when Regina breaks the silence and says " I'm gonna go get some drinks ." " I'll come with you."Mary leaves with Regina leaving Emma and David alone .

Emma bitterly says " Why were you looking at Regina that way, was it because of the kiss you tried to force on her ?"

David amusingly looks at her and says "It's not what you think .."

"Ohh , isn't it ? You know what? Save it MR charming , Don't you ever think of Mary's feelings ? The woman loves you and you.. You kiss other women like nothing is happening.."

"Oh really ? Look who's lecturing me now , MRS I'm so loyal and innocent ." He says with a smirk

Emma felt fire burning inside of her and all she wanted to do is punch him but she knew that if she did the night won't pass easily

"That is different -" She was angrily stating when she was cut off by Mary "Is something wrong ? "

"Not at all ." David claims and wraps his arm around her waist smiling .

Zelena and robin come up to the group and start greeting everybody when Regina asks "Where are the famous cousins of yours ,I don't see them around here ."

"Don't worry dear , They should be here any second now ."Just as she finishes her sentence the bell rings.

"Speak of the devil ." Zelena mutters and goes to open the door

"So everyone , listen please , I would like you all to meet .. Neal , Jefferson and my favorite Graham ." Zelena introduces the guys to the group

Emma heard that name like it was haunting her, it repeated over and over in her head and she   immediately chokes on her wine

Emma heard that name like it was haunting her, it repeated over and over in her head and she   immediately chokes on her wine. " What is it with you and that name you keep choking on ." Regina jokes "Come let's go say hi ."

Everyone greets them when Graham steps in and says hi .

" Hey , I'm Graham ."

"Hi , I'm Regina and this is Emma ."

"Hello there Emma ." He says with a smirk .

A/N : Hi Everyone , hope you like it  , i think this one is a bit short but i promise the next one will be longer , thank you for reading  . vote and comment if you like it and tell me your opinions