Old days

" Are you ready for our date after this whole fight ?" Regina asks Emma while putting her beautiful black dress on .

"What's in the past is in the past , and I would like us to stop thinking about it ." Emma responds

" Well I'm sorry but you cant expect me to forget about it so easily ."

"I'm not telling you to forget abou- " she stops , stands up getting closer to Regina and says "you know what never mind lets get going ." putting a fake smile on her face and letting it go .

While Emma is grabbing her purse Zelena calls her , inviting her and Regina to a gathering on Friday at her mansion " Well you know .. My cousins are in town and i would like you all to meet them and we hadn't had a gathering since that dramatic reunion so it would be fu-"

"dramatic ?" Emma interrupts

"we sensed that something wasn't right between you and Regina ."

"We..?

"Well..I Sens-"

"We were fine , anyways what time is it ?" Emma interrupts.

"5 pm sharp."

Emma hangs up and starts mocking Zelena . Zelena has always been the talkative one, she should always know everything about everyone even if things don't concern her , they've talked to her more than once to stop with her childish moves , but she could never stop it - it's irresistible .

"What is it she wants now ?" Regina jokingly asks after seeing Emma mocking Zelena .

"We are invited to her mansion , her cousins are coming to town and she wants us to meet them."

"and what was the we were fine sentence about ?" Regina asks curiously .

" well.. She said that she sensed that something was not right between us , the last gathering "

" Oh my god that woman never gives up!" Regina sighs .

" You know what, it's good she's married to a rich guy , at least there's something useful coming out of her ."

Emma laughs and gives Regina a peck on the lips and they  go out on their date .

--

Their date was full with laughs and they kept sharing old memories , they needed this date more than anything, to realize how much they love and miss each other , they need their spark back , Regina and Emma were a famous couple in their town everyone knew how much they love each other . They're the talk of the town since they're gays , people weren't open to it at first but they proved how much they loved each other , and if they break up they won't only be devastated but their friends and family as well , they faced ups and downs trying to get this relationship to work.

"Come on beautiful let me take you home."

"ohh , and what are we gonna do at home ? " Regina asks innocently biting her lip

" Something we haven't done for along time." Emma replies with a smirk on her face .

" Sounds interesting." Regina smirks back

They get home and immediately to their room , turning on the music

Emma moved forwards, wrapping her arms around Regina's neck, her eyes moving from her eyes to her lips and back. She grabbed her hips and gently pulled their bodies together, and she bit her lip eagerly. There was heat between them,, radiating, making them glow. The music faded from them hearing, and she pressed her lips to Regina.

" You know , we should do this more often , today has been so much fun " Emma whispers into Regina's ears.

Regina pushes Emma away gently ruining the mood.

The brunette clears her throat and starts " Emma .. It's true I have forgiven you , but you still need to give me some time and I know that what happened wasn't fully your fault , but I need time to be able to trust you again , or is it after every fight we have you're gonna fade out the way you did and get drunk again ?

"Regina I really don't know how to make it up to you , and I am very sorry I really hope you keep that in mind and I love you ."

" I know you do , I love you too ."

"continue ? " Emma smirks

" Nop , mood gone " Regina says standing up

" Fine!" Emma says childishly

" You're such a kid." Regina claims as she headed down stairs

" I heard that." Emma yells , Regina laughs and says "you were supposed to."

--

Next morning they decide to go and pick out some dresses for the gathering , they had time to go shopping later  for a couple of hours since the meeting up starts at 5 .

~12 pm ~

They decided to get out for two hours and come back to get themselves ready .

" I like this , what do you think ? ."

" I'll go try it on ." Regina took the dress to try it on .

While Regina was trying on some dresses , Emma decided to try some as well 

They found the dresses that the liked , paid for them and went out of the shop laughing , suddenly Emma bumps into a tall muscular handsome guy , she didn't even bother to raise her head up she just apologized and kept walking until he looked at her putting his phone down and said 

" No it's my fau-"

 He looked at the beautiful blonde realizing it's Emma . Emma stood in shock when she realized she has heard that husky voice before , she looked at him and remembered what happened from that mysterious night , pictures flashing through her brain she did not know what to do and definitely did not expect she'll see him again.He just smirks and walks away . Regina kept walking thinking that she's talking with Emma until she realized that Emma wasn't next to her , she stopped , turns around and finds Emma frozen "What are you doing?" Regina questions .Emma snaps out of it shakes her head and tells Regina

 " Nothing lets keep going."

A/N : Please like , vote and comment .

I hope you liked it and please tell me if I should continue the story or not.