The Plan

"EMMA WE ARE RUNNING LATE!"

"CALM DOWN I AM COMING!! "

Then finally Emma appears,radiant as always in a red tight strapless dress that reaches her midthighs and hugs her curves perfectly, with a pair of black stilettos, her long blonde hair put in a neat frenchbraid to her side with a butterfly pin in it, when Emma came down Regina was speechless.

"Emma..yo-you look dashing! I am seriously considering not going to that party and just taking you to the room where the magic happens!" Regina says with lust in her eyes. Emma blushes and looks away mumbling a 'thank you, so do you but we must leave'. Regina had on a black dress with a ribbon in the back, going along with a pair of back heels and a black purse, her hair was straight and down.

They both get into the car and their favorite song comes on, they start singing aloud and laughing, once they reached the party , which was for Mary's newborn child, they both got out, got the present and knocked on the door.In less than a minute Mary opens the door and exclaims

"Regina! Emma! My favourite couple, I thought you weren't coming"

"What! Of course we would come,it's just our little Emma took too long fixing herself that even I thought we were going to arrive at the end of this party" Regina says and chuckles while Emma looks away blushing. Mary just smiles and rolls her eyes, she lets them in and they hand her the present, she thanks them and goes to the guest room to put it.

"So fancy a drink?" Regina asks.Emma nods and they go to where the drinks are,seeing all their friends there.

Elsa,Zelena,David,Robin,Killian,Leroy and his siblings, a couple of other people sitting at a table, they all turned to them and greeted them,as always Killian flirts with Emma,even though he knows she's dating Regina.

"Emma,love,you look stunning as always" Regina rolls her eyes and glares at him,while Emma slaps her arm and smiles at him saying "Thank you, you look as handsome as ever" The others just continue what they were doing because it was not a new thing to them. They were all chatting and laughing,reminding themselves of their older days together,all their memories with each other. From afar when you look at them, you can only say that these friends all have their sincerest smiles only when together.Suddenly,Regina said she needed to talk to Mary privately, thus both young ladies excused themselves from the table and went to the neighbouring room, Emma was confused but shook it off and kept on talking with her friends.

*Meanwhile with Regina and Mary*

"So as you know, next week Emma and I mark 4 years and I was thinking of throwing her a surprise party or maybe taking her to a romantic place, but I am not really sure how to make it very special to her and what gift to get her and was thinking you would help me , if you don't mind of course, to make it a night she will never forget"Regina exclaimed somewhat nervous. Mary looked at her then she smiled widely and said "Of course I would help! I mean come on its you and Emma and my my don't I have so many ideas! Oh my god I am so excited we need to talk on this privately so no one finds out, how about tomorrow at noon?"

Regina was about to accept the offer but then remembered that she had plans with Emma the same day

"Well, can't we make it the day after because I am going out with Emma to the movies tomorrow and I can't just suddenly bail on her "Regina said

Mary sighed and said "You see..tomorrow at midnight is our flight to LA, we are going to visit David's family and we will spend the weekend there"

Regina didn't want to cancel plans with Emma because they have been waiting for this movie to come out since forever, but she had no choice. Regina sighed sadly and returned "Well okay then, I will meet you tomorrow at the diner's at noon,okay? And I will come up with some excuse for Emma." Mary simply nodded but then she said "You know we can make it next week but we will have only like 2 days if you really don't want to cancel on Emma"

Regina shook her head and just replied "2 days are not enough, it's okay we can watch it later" Both of them agreed on it and now go back to the others, what they didn't know was that it took them a really long time to come up with a plan and while they were doing so , Emma kept wondering where Regina was and what took her so long and what is it that she was talking to Mary that Emma didn't know about, but she hid it from her friends because she didn't want to seem too dramatic. Regina and Mary enter and sit just when Emma was seriously considering going and searching for them, Emma looked at Regina expecting an explanation but Regina simply ignored her and took a sip from her wine.

A/N : So this is my first chapter, please tell me if you liked it so I know if I continue with chapter 2 or not , thank you for reading!