Unexpected Visitor

" So how'd you like the date?" Graham questions wrapping his hands around Emma, she giggles and replies " It was beyond amazing, you are actually a decent guy and this is the best date ever" And she pecks him on the lips he smiles and leans in for a longer kiss. After they fully made out, he pulls away and asks panting " So what about Regina? I mean you did say you didn't want to cheat on her? "

"As long as she doesn't know its fine" And she pulls him in again to continue their heated kiss.

Emma wakes up with a gasp and looks around to see Regina is sleeping soundly beside her, she runs a hand through her hair and still can't believe she had this dream

'That guy is going to be the death of me' She thought as she went to wash her face. It was 6 am so she went back to bed but she couldn't sleep. All she did was think about that dream.

'Is it possible that I will like that date? No what the hell, I need to stop thinking that way I love Regina and that's it, he is nothing but a mistake in my life' then she falls asleep again in a deep slumber.

Emma's phone rings but she doesn't wake up, Regina wakes up and tells her
" Emma pick up the damn phone" but Emma is deeply asleep. Regina grumbles and goes to see who's calling Emma early in the morning but she sees it's an unknown number, so she answers it

" Hello?"

"Hi Emma?" A male voice answers her. It was familiar but she couldn't put her finger on who it was.

"Umm no Emma's asleep at the moment, but who's this? And I can pass her a message if you'd like?" The guy chuckles and says

" It's me Graham, and when Emma wakes up tell her that we have to discuss our deal." Regina gets confused and asks
" What deal?"
"Well she is the lawyer to a suspect I'm testifying, and we made a deal that she makes sure he is not lying and we get the right guy, but we need to discuss the matters more to know that we won't mess it up, so tell her to call me back when she wakes up" Regina nods even though he cant see her and says

 " Okey sure, you can come over if you'd like and when she wakes up you can discuss it"

" Sure that's not a bad idea actually,I'll be there in a while just text me the address "
" Yea sure, bye."
" Bye" and he hangs up. Regina stretches,sends him the address and gets out of bed, she heads downstairs and makes a cup of coffee then takes it and head to the living room,sits on the couch and turns on the TV. She finds an interesting show and starts watching it.

After like half an hour or so the doorbell rings. ' must be graham ' She thinks to herself as she heads to open it. When she does she is greeted by the smell of fresh croissants and a smiling Graham.

" morning, I thought I'd bring some breakfast since I'm here early" He smiles and says , Regina smiles back and says
" yea sure I was getting hungry anyway" They both head to the kitchen and he takes a seat while Regina brings two plates and two cups, she opens the fridge takes out orange juice, she goes to the table and sets everything and they start eating.

They were almost done when a sleepy Emma comes down.

" Morning Em" Regina greets picking up the plates and putting them in the sink.

" Good morning Black" Graham smirks and takes a sip from his juice.

" Morning guys" Emma yawns " Mmm it smells delicious and I am hungry, did you buy breakfast or something?"