Blackmail

Regina spent her night having fun with the group , laughs and conversations were shared , however Emma spent it wondering how something like this could ever happen , she stayed with Regina the whole night just so she can avoid the cousin Graham , until he joins "So Emma , Regina , Tell me more about yourselves , how did you two meet ?" He asks smiling .

Emma clears her throat and says " I'm a lawyer and she's an English teacher , We actually met at a gay bar , 4 years ago , and I knew we were right for each other the second I met her ." She looks at Regina and they both smile.

"What about you Graham ? "Regina asks "What do you do ?"

"I'm actually a cop in this town ."

"Wait what ? I thought you came from the city with the others?" Mary asks.

" Umm no I live here but I just thought I would join and meet you all."He adds

"Ah .. Makes sense." Mary smiles.

While the conversation was going , Emma excused herself and left them for a while.

" Hey.."

" Hey ? That's all you got ? What the hell are you-you know what come with me , let's talk somewhere else ." Emma checks if anyone is looking and takes Graham outside to the garden to talk .

"What's wrong ? " He asks

"What's wrong ?? Is that all you have to say ? What are you doing here ? And just to let you know that what happened was a mistake ." Emma yells nervously.

"Yeah.. That's what they always say ." He smirks

" Oh my god .. Stop it with your smirks .." She stops for a while sighs and says calmly " Listen , I don't know what happened that night but I know that something happened ."

"Well I'm surprised that you don't remember since it was a hot and a wild night , i mean you were perfect ."

"Jesus.. "

"Yea you said that too." He laughs

She looks at him in disgust " We were gonna break up because of you ."

" Oh so she knows ? Cool ."

"I don't ever wanna see you again , and don't you dare say a word to a soul about this ."

"oh .. Haha you are gonna see me more often now that everyone knows me and loves me , I'll be joining these ridiculous meetings of yours ."

" How can someone get rid of you ? "

"Actually they can't , but I'll make a deal with you."

"A deal ? With you ? Yea sure "She says sarcastically .

"I'm gonna pretend like you're listening , if you want to get rid of me and I promise you I will disappear from you sight if .. "

She looks curiously "If?"

" If.. You go on a date with me , just once . "

"Never ."

"Ok then .. Let's go tell everyone how magical the night was ." He says with a wide smile on his face .

"That is blackmailing ." She states tearing up .

" I know that , I'm a cop ."

" As I was trying to suggest , one date is all I ask for , and if you don't like it , which is not possible , You will never see me again." He finishes

"And by the way , i sent you a text , did you see it?" He adds

"No I just deleted it ."

"Ouch.. So what about that date ?"

"Go screw yourself ." She says while walking away

Emma returned back to Regina , realizing that the brunette was searching for her .

"Where have you been ?"Regina asks worriedly

"Out in the garden , they have a cool garden ."

"Yea they definitely do .." Regina agrees

"C'mon , Let's go home ."

"If you say so ." Regina replies .

They went to say their good byes and leave "Why so early ?" Zelena asks

"We really enjoyed it tonight and I hope we can do it more often."Regina claims

They shook hands with everyone "It's was nice meeting you guys , hope to see you later ."

Emma implies and they both leave.

While driving home they started discussing some stuff about the night when Regina asks "Was there something wrong tonight ? Were you not feeling good or something ? "

"No I was fine just a bit tired ."Emma responds . " Anyways what did you think of the guys ?"

"They were pretty cool I guess , I mean I didn't get to know them much to judge but nothing was wrong , What do you think ?"

"yea I agree , but I think Graham was a bit irritating."

"Why would you think that ?"Regina asks while driving

"I don't know , I just didn't like him that much like the others , he was very self confident and.. And I don't know ."

Regina laughs and says "Yea that he was ."

*Emma's p.o.v*

We finally got back home from the awful gathering , and I just hope that Regina didn't notice anything wrong , at least until I decide to tell her , he put me in such a bad situation , and I honestly didn't know what to do, I don't want to risk my unstable relationship with Regina at the moment. I still can't figure out why I'm so scared of that date since I know I won't have fun , or will I ? Ughh.. Why should guys be so difficult?