Feelings

Excuse mistakes.

I deeply sighed, blinking rapidly to stop my tears. I should be used to this, just crying because my feelings collide in the most messy train rec.

"You okay baby." He gently moved his index finger across my collarbone. "I could fix it if you like, even pay extra." He left a trail of sloppy kisses on my shoulder.

I whimpered in disgust and closed my eyes, as a tear freelance down my face. "No just leave, leave my money behind." I slowly sat up and stood in my naked glory. I scratched the nape of my neck while walking to my bathroom in my one bedroom apartment.

I heard muffled sounds of the random man gathering his things and leaving. I leaned forward on the edge of the sink, staring at myself. The marks that remained, the red puffy eyes that never left, a woman down and out because she didn't know what her worth was unless it was a man paying for a joy ride.

If only these walls could talk, they'll tell my story better than I ever could.
These walls with the chipped burgundy paint and white frame. They've seen more with and without me here.

"God." Uncontrollable tears streamed down my face.

There's no winning with this lifestyle. I can't even build the courage to even try and change it. No just leave me here to rotten like my pride.

I looked up to what people call a human. Don't judge or you know what go ahead, I've heard it all. Dirty bitch, all you do is suck dick and fuck for money, why haven't you fell off the face of earth yet? You a woman? Ha please, now come and show me what you're really good for.

I wasn't afraid to admit I was broken, lost, in fear, betrayed many times and disgusted with my damn self.

I wiped my eyes and blew my nose. I walked in the cold atmosphere of my room. I collected the money the man left and briefly counted it. Two hundred.

That's what I'm worth.

___

{ Elizabeth}

"Table in the corner by the entrance, go" Zoe slammed the notepad in my chest, walking away.

I walked quickly to the table I was ordered to after grabbing a few menus. I clearly my throat. "Welcome to Mini Macs, may I take your order or do you want to start off with drinks?" I spoke clearly but softly
I wasn't a loud spoken person, well not now.

"Uh water and the five for five special." He looked up at me.

We locked eyes as my breathing got hollow. He was beautiful for a tatted man but his eyes were godly
I blinked snapping out of it.

"Gotcha." I took the menu from him and walked away to put in his order.

"Another day, another dollar." Dawna, Elizabeth only friend walked in through the back door.

"Ain't that right." David mumbled, flipping pancakes.

I leaned against the counter watching everyone conversate while I waited for the order.

"Morning Liza." Dawna knowledged me with bright smile.

Dawna was way older than me but yet the only person I trusted now a days and besides I need someone like her to give me wise words when needed which is every minute of my life. Dawna knew my lifestyle, she understood too but was greatly ashamed.

"Morning Dawna." I weakly smiled.

"How was last night?" She mumbled.

She hung up her coat and turned toward me awaiting for my response.

"The same." I looked down and sighing looking back up.

"Liza you can do better." Dawna gripped my hand. "You know this." She looked directly into my eyes.

"Five for five special with water." David said loud enough for me to hear and tapped the bell.

"I gotta go." I slowly pulled away. "Duty calls." I picked up the plate, carefully balancing it on my hand. I walked to the table it was order from.

"Here you go." I sat down his plate. "Will that be all?" I rubbed my sweaty hands down my waist apron.

"Yea ma I'm good, thanks." He mumbled putting his elbows on the table and his hands together, praying.

I backed away. I can't remember the last time I prayed. I found no point in it. People, including Dawna claimed God was the way through the hardest battles but he isn't helping me with anything. I sometimes have second thoughts about the man upstairs but sometimes it seems as if he blesses everyone around but me.

Is it because I don't pray or that I'm a sinner and never asked for forgiveness? I give up on these thoughts and just play things by how I'm told.

"Elizabeth!" Zoe yelled through the diner.

I looked up in fear, walking to she presents.

"I don't know if someone fucked your head loose but screw it back on real tight and get to working." She slammed menus into my chest, again. "Now go serve some tables." She looked me up and down and scoffed before walking away.

I looked up and looked at Dawna in slight embarrassment and did what I was told.

Things are just starting.

Read on.

Vote, comment & show some love.