Play By The Rules

Excuse mistakes.

I clinched my jacket together walking home from work. My apartment complex was two blocks from Mini Macs and it was freezing but I couldn't afford a car so its just my feet.

I kept my head down continually walking. I walked pass a porch filled with males and a few familiar faces.

One of them whistled "Awe ma com'ere." He called.

I did nothing but pick up my pace.

"Bitch I know you heard me!" He yelled with a gather of laughs behind him.

I sighed in relief when I got around the corner on the street of my apartment complex. I buzzed myself in, walking up the stairs to my apartment. The usually old couple Ms. Sarah and her 'ex husband' argue in the midde of the third stair level.

"Keep that damn dog James. I bought, kept, feed, washed and took care of that dog ever since I met you, now you keep the damn thing." She placed a nice weight bull dog in his arms. "Maybe he'll teach a thing or two how to be a real man." She yelled, clinching onto her purse walking out.

I shook my head with a light smile. They did this every week, never gets old.

"Sarah would you shut the hell up. You do this every fucking week with that man, just fucked him and leave." A random man yelled.

Well to me...

All you heard was his voice yelling when something happened in this part of the apartment complex. I never learned his name but he knew me.

"Hey Liza." He smiled.

I returned the favor and he closed his door. I walked up one more level before I got to my floor. I fiddled with the lock while Mrs. Smith, the landlord walked out. Her place was right by mines and lets just say she likes me but then again she doesn't. I don't know honestly.

"Elizabeth." She spoke taking her cigarette out her mouth. Blowing out smoke looking at me with low eyes. "You know your rent due next week right?." She asked, leaning against the chipped painted wall.

I sighed. This is why I think she never liked me. She always on my back, heavy but never did this to no one else. "Yes you told me yesterday and I got the letter." I looked at her.

"Just making sure so you don't ramble up no excuses." She stood straight.

I nodded as I walked in. Switching on my lights, I containly flicked the light switch to no light. The bitch turned off my electricity.

"This bitch." I groaned while titling my head back.

___

I took piece by piece of the two biscuits I stole from work. I haven't ate for three solid days and was starving. I couldn't stay at my place due to Mrs. Smith difficult ass. I supposedly need to return tomorrow when she's 'not business'. Business with what? I just left before I ended up getting kicked out period. I sighed, moving quickly through my neighborhood back to Mini Macs hoping Dawna was still there, she worked late shifts now and then.

I slowed my pace as my eyes landed on the same house, same males and same familiar faces I walked pass coming from work. I stood there staring from a distance as they mingled.

I took deep breaths as my stomach turned like I ate something horrible.

I moved in the dark away from the street lights, successfully making it almost across the house until huge figure knocked me down.

"My bad." A deep voice said.

I quickly stood to just my luck under a street light. He stepped closer to me, examining my face and body.

"Aye yo Chris!" He yelled across the street.

"W-what are you doing." I murmured.

"What nigga? You find the drinks?" I'm guessing Chris slowly but surely walked across the street.

"Ain't this the same chick you hollered at earlier." He asked as Chris got closer.

Chris looked me up and down before speaking. "Sure is." He grabbed me roughly and I flinched. "I didn't hear me earlier huh?" He breath on my neck.

"Move." I tried moving from his grip but he was stronger.

"Shut the fuck up." He snarled. He looked up at the unknown man. "Get the others we gon have some fun." Chris ordered.

___

"Please!" I cried. Struggling to move his he held my arms up with force.

"Didn't I say shut the fuck up." He slapped me dead in my face.

I whimpered in pain and cried silently as he and his friends did whatever with my body. We were still outside on the side of an abandoned house.

I cried more as his friend constantly hit me with his belt like a wild animal and rammed into me with no mercy. "The more you cry, the more it hurts." He grunted in satisfaction.

My body was pushed to the to the side, I was helplessly on my stomach as I was forced on my knees and hands. Getting pounded form the back and the front with my mouth.

Both men grunted as they busted all over me. The others who didn't tag team me just watch and laughed, blocking the view of anyone driving by.

I felt one more hit before my body went numb.

"Dumb hoe." Someone grabbed my coat. "Thanks for the money bitch."

The laughter echoed in my head. Them walking and fixing there pants became a blur. All I saw was darkness.

My apologizes on the last part being short, that was the first rape scene I've never wrote so.... Hope it wasn't too much.

Excuse mistakes.

Vote & comment