Talk Ta' Me/Packing Part. 2

Sorrryyy. I haven't been updatin in awhile, but hopefully that'll changeee. Lol enjoy.

Continuation from the last chapter.

×

{Omniscient}
Excuse mistakes.

"Ya doing it ta' ya'self" August murmured.

Elizabeth head layed on his chest, peacefully, until she heard what he said. She slowly lifted her body, looking at August in the process.

"Excuse me?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

August cleared his throat, and sighed. "I mean you can only control what given ta' ya' Liza, you could of been motivated ya'self to do betta'. Ya kinda doing it to ya'self."

Elizabeth started at him as each word of bullshit ran out his mouth. She sat up, completely looking forward.

She chuckled, shaking her head. "So you think I wanted what happened to me?" She looked back at August. "Tell me, do you realllyyyy think I wanted that? What human being wants to go through shit like that? You sound real fucking stupid right now." She rolled her eyes, standing up.

"You're the one that continued selling ya'self, you must of wanted some of it." He blurted out.

In an swift move, Elizabeth turned around smacking August with all her strength.

SMACK!

"Don't you dare!" She yelled.

"I did what I did because that's all I knew! It was the only why I could make money, as if you've ever did better. Tuh please." She mugged him with disgust and hurt. "You don't understand my pain, no matter how many you 'think' you do. Go get touched on by a man, a strong one that overpowers your strength. Go ahead, then come talk to me, you have some nerve, you and everyone else that judges me." At this point Elizabeth was in tears.

"Eliz-"

"Shut up!" She yelled.

Going up the stairs, Dawna worried herself from Elizabeth yelling.

"Elizabeth? Baby are you okay" She yelled from the bottom of the stairs, with her left foot on the first step.

Elizabeth stood now in front of August, with pure anger.

"I should of been smarter." Elizabeth mumbled. "But apparently I can't huh?" I chuckled.

Elizabeth quickly grabbed her shoes. "I'm coming!" She yelled to Dawna.

"Elizabe-"

"Shhhh." She cut August off.

She looked at him and smiled.

Why was she smiling?

"And by the way, I'm not moving in with you." She smirked, leaving August with no words to speak.

"Where are you going? What did he say Liza? What did he do? " Dawna showered her with questions, confused of why Elizabeth was trying to leave.

"Nothing." Elizabeth sighed. Standing in front of the door. "I'll be back by morning."

With that Elizabeth opened the door, to Dawna closing it right back.

"You're not leaving this house, you understand me?" Dawna paused, staring at Elizabeth. "I don't know what Aug did, but I will handle it. Just sit and calm down...please."

Standing for what seem forever, Elizabeth slowly walked toward the couch as Dawna watched her every move.

Still making sure Elizabeth didn't move, Dawna walked to the bottom of the stairs. "Boy." She said calmly. "Imma say this once...BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Elizabeth slightly jumped from Dawna's tone of voice. She never heard her yell before.

Dawna exhaled, rolling her eyes, walking back to Elizabeth. Second later, August came downstairs, slowly and quietly.

Dawna comforted Liza as she tried to maintain her tears.

"Have a seat Aug." Dawna said, stilling not looking at him.

August carefully walked around the couch the two sat on and sat stood in from of them.

"Anthony have a seat." And August immediately sat down.

"You better start talking." Dawna gave August the an unreadable stare.

"I'm sahrry Liza, I- I swear I didn't mean it." August mumbled, choking on his words.

"Mean what?" Dawna asked.

Scared thinking of Dawna reaction, August rubbed his sweaty hands on his basketball shorts.

"I....I... I told ha' what was-" He stopped, looking at Elizabeth who I staring at her shoes. "I told ha' that what was happening to ha' was ha' fault." August quickly said.

"Boy...." Dawna said.

Smack

"Have you lose her damn mind?" Dawna asked now standing before him. "Huh!? Who the hell don't you think you are? God? You don't tell nobody, especially Elizabeth that what she went through is her fault." Dawna stopped her self from saying another word and looked back and a crying Elizabeth which pissed her off more.

"You think this is okay?" Pointing about to Elizabeth. "How about I pick on you." Dawna poked August chest, roughly causing him to lay back a little. "Is your brother death your fault? Hm?" Dawna asked. "Answer me!"

"N-No."

"So how the hell is Elizabeth selling herself and being abused her fault?" Dawna whispered aggressively face to face with August.

As Dawna continued cussing August out, Elizabeth sat there with a racing headache. Maybe he's right.

Elizabeth looked up and quietly stood. Being careful not to attract any attention to her, she aimed for the front door.

"Now look-" Dawna stopped and looked back. "Liza?" She looked around.

"Elizabeth?"

She panicked when she saw the front door slightly cracked. Running outside with August behind her, they found nothing.

"Elizabeth!" August yelled, running around looking in different places.

Dawna covered her month in shock.
"Oh my..."

"Elizabeth!" August continued yelling her name.

Breathing hard August looked at his grandmother with nothing but sympathy.

"I swear if she doesn't come back okay, August..... " Dawna intensively stared at him.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath.