Save Me

Oh my lord. *Squeals* Thanks y'all so much, expecially ShakaPac. These constant followers, votes and views are making me beyond happy right now man and I truly do appreciate it all. And thank you ChocoDoll_ for the beautiful cover. Thank you x100.

×

{Omniscient}
Excuse mistakes.

Continuing from the last chapter.

Elizabeth and August sat on Elizabeth's bed in an comfortable silence as August continued holding her. "You good ma?" He grumbled in her ear.

She gently pushed August body away and looked down, avoiding eye contact. "I'm fine." Her voice cracked.

"August what did you do?" Dawna yelled walking toward Elizabeth room. She stopped in the doorway and looked at the two. "What happened?" She mumbled.

August shook his head and looked at Elizabeth one last time before walking out without a word. Dawna wanted to say something to him but her concern was on Elizabeth.

"Baby." She mumbled, sitting beside Elizabeth. "Talk to me."

"I'm sorry." Elizabeth highly whispered.

Dawna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Sorry for what baby? You didn't do a thing Liza. Just talk to me." Dawna rubbed her back and Elizabeth silently cried.

"I...I just want to be h-happy." Elizabeth spoke. Dawna scooted back onto the bed a little and listened.

"My aunt Dorlia raised me into this. She thrilled the fact of giving your body to men was the way to make it." Elizabeth sniffled. "She l-let different men f-force their self on me. Somethings even watched. She'd beat and threaten if I ever told any one she'd killed me."

Sympathy and guilty trolled over Dawna. "Li-"

"She let that man take my innocent!" Elizabeth yelled and sobbed "After that I was the sex toy of the year. I feel so dirty Dawna. I-I feel s-so useless."

"I've tried suicide, but I always wake up on this piece of shit earth surrounded by no one but people who want to destroy me."

Dawna pulled Elizabeth to her before she continued. "Don't you ever talk like that, you hear me? I'm always here..I might not be much but I'm something okay." Dawna held her as close as she could and cried with her.

"You'll make it baby, you will." Her voice cracked.

August stood outside the door, listening to everything. He had no idea someone like Elizabeth then through prostitution and he felt for her. He dragged his hands down his face as walked to his room.

___

Next morning.

Dawna and August ate breakfast in silence while Elizabeth was still in bed.

"She aight?" August mumbled.

"I honestly don't know." Dawna sipped her orange juice.

August stucked his lips in mouth. He didn't want to tell her heard everything last night because it wasn't his business.

"She needs a therapist." He mumbled.

"No. She needs love." Dawna cleaned off her plate. "Something this generation don't know anything about." Dawna angrily protested. "That girl has lived hell on earth and never once felt love. Love, trust and happiness can get you a long way."

August stayed quiet.

"You out of all people should understand. You've been there it to and you're still going there it. That's why I wanted y'all two to talk August." Dawna said. "You are a wise young man, but... I don't you you're so  complicated I can't explain but I understand."

Dawna leaned on the sink and sighed. "God." She whispered. "Save that girl. Heal her."

August scraped off his plate and placed it in the sink. I leaned his back on the sink.

"Try to maintain your temper while you're here. You know how you are and I don't need you blowing up."

"Aight mama." He mumbled.

Dawna shook her head. "Next Sunday. We're going to church." She chuckled.

August joined and hugged. "I love you mama."

Dawna hugged back. "I love you too boy, now clean ya plate." She let go and walked out the kitchen.

Excuses mistakes.

Vote & comment.