Filler Chapter

Every chapter will basically be in Elizabeth ponit of view.

Happy New Year beauties!!! I hope y'all enjoy your day and make 2016 your year. ❤

P.S. Let me apologize ahead of time. I won't be updating as frequently due to school. School work and medical work is enough already. Love y'all ❤

×

Excuse mistakes.
Vote & comment.

Continuing from the last chapter.

I moved around the table, setting it as August sat in one of the chairs, typing away on his phone. "Yanno if your not going to help, you should move." I stood behind him with my arms folded.

"Damn ma." He put his hands up in surrender and got up and leaned on the wall. "Our family should be here any moment." He mumbled.

I nodded and rubbed my hands down my jeans. I was honestly nervous to meet Dawna and August family. I know they shouldn't be judgmental people, but that didn't stop from almost having a nervous break down.

Reading my mind August said. "Y'all luh ya. Don't trip."

I smiled, looking at the table and frowned. "Dammit the macaroni." I mumbled, rushing to the oven. I sighed in relief when it came out perfect.

August laughed and walked out.

I started multitasking, cleaning and cooking until Dawna walked in. "You working in here ya'self?" She watched as I cleaned the counter and stirred some lemonade at the same time.

"Oh its nothing, it's the least I can do." I mumbled.

She shook her head and called August. "Boy get cho toothpick ass in here!" She yelled.

Just as August walked in, before he could even speak, Dawna snatched him up. "Help this girl cook and clean, the hell wrong wit cha?"

"Dang mama, aight, aight." He got out her grip. Dawna smiled and walked out.

I snickered. "You got in troubleeee."

"Shut da' fuck up." He mumbled as he started breaking the green beans I didn't finish.

"You mad?" I asked. "Cause I can get Dawna." I giggled.

He mugged me as I helped with the green beans. "I guess this'll be the perfect time to show your-" I held up both my index and middle finger. "- 'cooking skills'." I quoted with my fingers.

He kissed his teeth and stopped. "What's left ta' cook?"

"Chicken, mash potatoes, spinach dip, gambo, I'll finish the green beans and bake the cake and brownies." I said.

He just nodded his head and started to cook.

___

"Get me the measuring cup." I whined asking August the hundredth time.

"I need it."