Nice Ta' Meet Chu'

Excuse mistakes.

I moaned as the creamy salt flavor from the white fudge covered pretzels satisfied my taste buds. I sat up a little and relaxed.

"Liza." Dawna slowly walked in.

I slightly smiled at her presents "Hey."

She sighed and leaned on the doorway. "I'm going grocery shopping, you want to come?"

"No. No thank you." I shook my head no. "I'm fine here."

"Baby you sure?" She stood straight. "It should take no longer than a hour."

I shook my head again. "No ma'am." I grinned.

"Alright baby, well there isn't much to tell, you know where everything is." She softly patted the side of her thighs and bit her bottom lip.

"Oh." She blurted out. "My grandson is coming over today, he's coming for my birthday." She smiled.

Dawna 40th birthday was next week. I was excited for her, I honestly couldn't name one person other than her who lived up to there 40's.

"Had to tell you that before I left, let him in when he comes. I don't know what time though." She chuckled.

She walked up to me slowly and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Take care baby." She whispered and back away.

She smiled and walked out. Moments later I heard the alarm system. I continued eating my pretzels until my eyes got heavy.

___

BANG BANG BANG

My body jumped as my eyes shot wide open. "The hell." I murmured. I looked up at the clock 6:56.

BANG BANG BANG

I pulled that blanket off and sat up
Stretching, I stood to my feet. I tucked my hands in the pockets of my sweatpants and dragged my feet on the white carpet, keeping warm.

BANG......BANG

"I'm coming." I mumbled. The hairs on my skin rose when my feet touched the cold hard wood floor on the stairs. "It's too cold for this."

I quickly stepped through the living like I was walking on hot rocks in Hawaii. I unlocked the door and opened it coming face to face with I'm guessing Dawna grandson.

I sniffled from the cold wind coming inside. "Are you Dawna's grandson?" I mumbled.

"Yeah." He looked my up and down. "Ca' I come in it's cold as fuck."

I quickly stood aside. "My bad I took forever, I w-was sleep."

"You cool ma." He removed his coat "If it was me I'd probably wouldn't ans'a." He chuckled.

I nodded and just stood awkwardly stood there and stared at him. He had Dawna's clear complex, curly fry hair, tall, skinny and was tatted all over. The only time I saw his type was that trap houses but I didn't know him or what he was capable of so I stayed silent.

He looked back and smiled. "I'm August by the way and it isn't polite ta' stare" He spoke with a New Orleans accent.

"My apologizes, Elizabeth." I introduced myself.

He plopped on the couched and looked at me. "Pretty name."

"Thanks."

I was still in the same spot, hugging myself for warmth. "I'm going back to bed" I whispered. I wasn't sure of his heard but I didn't care, I was still tired.

"Going back ta' bed?" He asked.

"That's why I'm going up the stairs
" I turned around, on the second step.

"Aight mamy bad, just asking." He shook his head.

I nodded and when upstairs.

"Nice ta' meet chu' too." He yelled.

I apologize for the short chapter, I'll probably add more later.

Excuse mistakes

Vote & comment.