[0.0 - intro]

Disclaimer:

I don't own Teen Wolf in any way, shape, or form. It belongs to Jeff Davis, the man who ruins me every season. I, however, do own Jack Frost and his family in this story. If you steal this, I will personally go ice queen on your butt.

❄️

❝So you think it's just a coincidence that your name happens to be Jack Frost and you're able to create snow?❞

❝It's that or believing that I'm actually the guy in old literature.❞

Ever since Jack was a young boy, he always was fascinated with snow and the way it magically fell from the sky. With growing up Minnesota, Jack waited excitedly for the winter and jumped for joy at the sight of the cold substance covering his yard. His name and hair truly fit him as it was the name of an infamous man who ruled the snow. With platinum blonde hair that seemed fairly close to white, no one seemed to wonder where he got it from since his mom and sister didn't have blonde hair.

Jack Frost ruled the snow world, just like how Jack ruled ice hockey and everything that had to do with the snow. Ice hockey was Jack's life and legacy in Minnesota and when he learned his mother had sold their home and he and his younger sister were moving to a town in California that rarely got snow.

The Frost Family then started their move as Jack wished goodbye to his home and dreadfully said hello to his new one. Little does Jack know that his world will turn upside down as he comes when a wild animal is on a loose and a mysterious ability is beginning to show with Jack. One that will definitely remind him of his old town.

❄️

cast:

Lucky Blue Smith as Jack Frost

Maia Mitchell as Sophia Frost

Jennifer Garner as Rebecca Frost

Teen Wolf Cast as Their Respective Characters