[0.6 - meeting the father]

Once Jack had gotten home from his visit to Derek's, he immediately informed his sister of the news. Sophia was ecstatic and her contagious smile was brought back onto her face. They both picked days were neither were busy - which was everyday for Sophia since she hadn't made any friends. Though, there was a boy named Mason but he jumps around between groups, occasionally hanging out with Sophia.

Jack thought that things were looking up for his sister. She would have an experienced werewolf teaching her the basics while she slowly would feel somewhat normal again. The daydream was ruined when he had a received a text message from Stiles saying to meet Scott and him at the older males house.  Feeling curious, the pale had found himself in front of what seemed to be a crime scene.

Stiles and Scott had found him and began to explain what they found the other night when Jack couldn't join them. To say the least, the white haired boy was furious. Which is why he now finds himself googling ways to restrain a werewolf. Though the searches came out with no luck. It seemed he had to tie up his sister in the shed in the back or freeze her arms and legs together. Rolling his eyes, Jack stood up from his bed and checked the time and realized how close his date with Allison was. The platinum blonde walked towards his sister's door and knocked gently on it, not trying to annoy her because with the full moon nearing, Sophia became easily agitated.

"What?" Her voice asked, a hint of annoyance coming through. Jack smiled softly as he said back, "I'm heading out now, Soph."

Rolling her eyes, Sophia trudged towards the door and opened it, staring at her brother. Jack's eyes were very unique to Sophia, she was able to tell whether something was bothering him or not and by the look in his eye, something was definitely up.

"Are you overthinking this date with your girlfriend?" Sophia questioned, though she didn't sound interested. Jack began to walk towards where their mother kept the key for the minivan. Thankfully she has allowed him to use it for the night.

"No." Jack said simply, as he picked up the keys and looked at his sister. "And she isn't my girlfriend."

"Yet." Sophia added before grabbing the keys from her brother's hand. "Scott stands no chance with your baby blue eyes."

"You need to stop hanging out with Stiles. And he needs to stop telling you my issues."

"Whatever, Stiles is the only one who hangs out with me." Sophia pointed out, a soft blush on her face. "And hurry and go, I want to be able to watch The Office without you hogging up the Wifi."

"Fine, fine. I'm going, Soph. Lock the doors behind me and try not to snap at mom."

"Yeah, she's probably walking home from her daily visits to the hospital."

Jack nodded as he kissed his little sister's forehead and ran out of the house, closing the door behind him.
Heading towards the mini van, he started up the engine and buckled himself in, then his phone began to ring and he quickly answered, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hell-"

"Jack!" Stiles voice cut him off, making the platinum blonde jump in surprise. "I need your help."

"What did you do?" Jack calmly asked, waiting to hear the issue Stiles and Scott caused this time. The spastic boy began to explain what had happened after Derek was arrested and how Scott jumped out of his car due to the fact that Stiles had kept the wolf's bane. Thus lead to the issue of Scott being missing while being wolfed out.