[1.0 - son meets father]

"Did you make the team?" Scott asked when they exited their English class. A few days had went by since Jack learned that a man named Peter was his father and that Derek wasn't the one who bit Scott. An Alpha had been roaming the streets of Beacon Hills, causing the eldest Frost to keep an eye on his little sister.

"Yeah." Jack began, remembering the events that occurred the day before. Tryouts had been held for the local ice hockey team that Jack attended. Sophia and Rebecca had tagged along and cheered on their kin with huge posters. Though embarrassed, Jack managed to blow away the coach who automatically accepted him on the team. "The coach already said that I'm captain, which is really epic."

"Ah, that's my little snow wizard." Stiles stated, a bit over dramatically. Rolling his eyes, Jack continued to walk down the hallway with his friends until Allison and Lydia appeared in front of them.

"Hey, Allison. Lydia." Jack greeted, adding a polite nod. Both Stiles and Scott had taken a leave, standing a few feet ahead of their friend. Lydia had given a look towards Allison, which made the brunette begin to talk.

"Are you still coming over after school?" Allison asked, a shy smile on her face. "My dad was looking forward to having you for dinner after we study."

"Of course, I am." Jack grinned, loving the fact that he had gained somewhat an approval from her father. "Are you still willing to put up with me in your car?"

Nodding her head, the conversation was coming to an end until the fiery girl next to them spoke up. "Allison told me that you're the captain for ice hockey."

"I am." Jack confirmed, which earned a Cheshire smile from Lydia.

"Tell Allison when your games are and we'll all be there." Lydia explained, as she hooked Allison's arm to hers and they began to walk off. Allison gave Jack a lingering look before the had disappeared behind a hallway corner.

"Studying?" Scott asked, a teasing smile on his face.

"Yes, studying. She's having trouble on trigonometry and I offered to help her out."

"No, no, no." Stiles quickly said. "You're not studying. Scott and I are living vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God, I'll have Scott-"

"Okay, I get it." Jack cut him off, already knowing the direction of the conversation. However, the three then split up in different directions, going to their respective classes. The classes zoomed by, resulting in Jack to zone out for half the classes. Walking out of his last class, he immediately received a text from Allison. Agreeing to meet her by her car, he walked out of the school to see Derek Hale collapse in front of the familiar baby blue jeep. Widening his eyes, Jack rushed to the side of the older man who seemed noticeably pale.

"Woah," Jack said as he helped Derek sit upright. "Are you okay?"

Before Derek could answer, Scott came running from the bike racks as Stiles hopped off the truck.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked, looking annoyed at Derek's presence.

"I was shot."

"He's not looking so good, dude." Stiles added as Jack still helped his sister's mentor from falling back on the floor again.