[0.7 - behind the door]

Jack didn't mean to oversleep and wake up with missed calls from both Stiles and Scott. Though, he didn't think much of them as he got up and lazily got ready for school. Throwing on a random shirt and jeans, he walked to his restroom and did his usually morning routines. Once he walked out he ran his hands through his white hair and picked up his backpack from the floor and threw it over his shoulder. Going down the stairs, he heard his mother's loud cooking that somehow managed to wake him up usually.

"Morning, mom." Jack greeted, sleep evident in his voice. Rebecca Frost was pouring herself a cup of coffee as the toaster popped out steaming Eggos. Turning around with her bright smile, the eldest Frost took a sip from her coffee.

"Shouldn't you be at school by now?" Rebecca asked as she gave her son a knowing look. He nodded as he stole an Eggo from his mother and began to eat it.

"Overslept." Jack stated, his mouth filled with food as his mother laughed at her son's disgusting actions.

"I'll take you to school, let me just finish my coffee." The two ate in silence until Jack spoke up.

"What are you doing today?" Jack hoped she would bring up the hospital. Both Jack and Sophia made up assumptions on why she was there day after day. Luck wasn't on his side however.

"I'm actually going to a job interview." Before the move, Rebecca had worked in a staffing agency. She was the branch manager which made her life as a single mom easier since the pay was decent. "There's a staffing office a block away from the police station."

After eating her breakfast, Rebecca quickly went to drop off her eldest child. Thankfully he made it before the bell could ring, meaning he had time to drop by his locker. Whispers of a mauled body found in the bus caught Jack's attention. Forgetting about going to his locker, Jack quickened his pace as he went to the bus loading zone. Pushing against the double doors, he exited the school to be met with the sight of a blood splattered bus.

Making his way back inside the school, he rushed to find Stiles and Scott but ended up bumping into the familiar brunette that made his heart rate increase just with her presence. Just yesterday the two had kissed - which Jack talked about with Sophia and almost made her punch him for sharing information she didn't need to know.

"Hi, Jack Frost." Allison greeted, a knowing look on her face. One that reminded him of yesterday and history would have repeated itself right then and there if two bodies didn't collide into his. Peering down, Jack saw both of his friends hugging him tightly. Allison watched the scene in front of her as she smiled. She was happy to know the boy that made her heart race had friends who seemed to care very deeply for him. Waving goodbye, Allison left the three boys alone as Scott and Stiles managed to unwrap themselves from their giant friend.

"What happened to the two of you?" Jack asked, wanting to know why he was randomly pulled into a group hug in the middle if a hallway. Stiles, however, ignored him as he slapped him upside the head. "What the hell?!"

"You need to learn to answer your phone." Stiles stated bluntly, making Jack glare at him. "We thought you were dead."

"Yeah, sorry, I overslept. And why exactly would I be dead?" Sheepishly, Scott scratched the back of his head which made the silver haired boy stare at him, wanting him to explain.

"That's because of me." Scott stated. "I had a dream about you."

"As flattering as that sounds, Scott, I think of you as a friend." Jack informed, only teasing his friend as Scott turned a deep scarlet.