[0.5 - werewolf teacher]

"Your little sister is a werewolf?!" Stiles questioned, his face full of shock. When he had met the youngest Frost, she seemed to be very normal. She was nice and at times they had bonded over their love of the movie franchise Star Wars.

"Yeah." Jack breathed as he painfully began to think of his sister's future. With hunters being in town and his sister unable to contain her emotions well, it added up to some more chaos in Jack's life. She still hasn't gone through her first full moon and now Jack has something else to add to his plate. "I know it has to do with my dad. It would just add all these strange things up."

The night before had been a busy one for the Frost siblings. After Jack managed to get Sophia to shift back, she explained to him that she first shifted on the first full moon that was a couple of days before. She was able to control it a bit by thinking of things that calmed her, but nonetheless she still tore apart the majority of her poster that she had on her wall. She has also informed him that the reason she was so distant was because of her being afraid on shifting and somehow harming him and their mother.

Jack then showed her the abilities that he possessed. The light wave of snowflakes that escaped her brother's palms made Sophia grin. It all somehow made sense since when they had exited the frozen lake, Jack was perfectly okay and not shivering like her. Though, he had told her it was just his adrenaline running. After their talk, the oldest Frost promised Sophia that every full moon to come, he would help her get through it.

"Speaking of werewolves." Stiles started as they began to walk through the halls of school, "Derek Hale snuck into Scott's room last night and threatened to kill him if he played the game on Saturday."

"So it's safe to say that he won't be shifting in front of anyone on Saturday." Jack said, as he looked down at his friend.

"Seems that way. All Scott has to do now is tell Finstock."

Before Jack could answer, both Allison and Lydia stepped in front of them. Stiles eyes widened at the sight of his longtime crush standing right before him, but Lydia had no interest in him. She was too busy staring at Jack. Smiling at both girls, Jack waited until one of them broke the awkward silence that had fallen between them. Rolling her eyes, Lydia roughly nudged Allison with her elbow, making the brunette's eyes widen.

"Hi, Jack." Allison greeted before looking at Stiles and smiling at him as well. "Stiles." The boy waved at her, waiting for the reason that they had both been stopped.

"Hey Allison and Lydia." Jack greeted back as Stiles waved again, too flustered to say anything to embarrass himself in front of Lydia. "How's Jackson by the way?"

"He's still playing on Saturday, thankfully." Lydia gloated, "We're going to the hospital later today to make sure he will at least be at his semi-highest performance."

"That's great." Jack stated as he glanced at Allison. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear, she began to speak. "Lydia and I were wondering if you'd like to sit with us on the bleachers on Saturday during the Lacrosse game?" Allison asked shyly which made the platinum blonde smile. "It's okay if you don't want to but we figured it wasn't too much to ask."

"No!" Jack bursted out, and suddenly turned red as he spoke again, "No, no, I'll sit with you guys."

"Okay, great!" Lydia exclaimed as she interlocked her hands and grinned. "We'll be sitting on the upper left so be there around seven-thirty. If you have any questions just text Allison." Lydia then pulled out her friend's phone from her back pocket and unlocked it. Handing it to Jack, he put in his number and gave it back to the flustered brunette.