[0.9 - snow and wolf]

"How'd it go?" Jack asked his little sister as she climbed into the purple minivan. After finding out that his father was currently in the town they moved to - in the hospital, no less - Jack hurried to drop off Scott at home and sped over to pick up Sophia from Derek's.

Buckling herself in, she turned to face her brother. "He told me that since I turned very late that it's normal for me to be easily ticked off. Other than that, he gave me this weird disk." Before driving into the street, Jack stopped the car. He turned and looked at the disk that his sister held in her palm. There were three swirls that covered it and Jack took the item out of his sister's hands.

"What is it for?"

"He said it's to help me keep control during the full moons and stuff." Sophia explained, "There's even this little mantra that he said to repeat that would help; Alpha, Beta, Omega."

"Alpha, Beta, Omega." Jack repeated after her, beginning to grow confused at the names. He was sure that he had heard them before.

"It's weird, but Derek said it was passed through his family and it seemed to help everyone." Sophia continued, going on her usual rants.

Jack began to space out as he safely drove home. He was having an internal conflict with himself deciding whether or not to utter what had happened at the hospital earlier. It was fair for Sophia to know that their father was closer to them than they had thought, but with her trying to keep her werewolf side under control it was better if he said nothing.

Dropping off Sophia at home, Jack parked the car and walked to the Stilinski household. Stiles had asked Jack to come over to talk about his abilities. The platinum blonde bent down and picked up the key that Stiles kept hidden since he constantly lost his. Unlocking the door and letting himself in, Jack bolted up the steps and opened his best friend's room.

Stiles was hunched over his computer with random papers sprawled all over his room. Closing the door and hopping onto the made bed, Jack began to laugh when Stiles spazzed out of his chair.

"Are you okay, Mie-"

"I thought we made an agreement that if I told you my real name, that you wouldn't utter it out loud, ever." Stiles interrupted, his voice high with embarrassment as he sat himself back down on his chair.

"Yeah, yeah. So what do we need to discuss about my ice magic?" Jack questioned as he picked a piece of paper off the floor and began to examine the contents on it. He was met with a drawing of a man on a horse that was made of ice, that seemed to be leaving a snow covered wasteland behind. Furrowing his eyebrows, Jack turned the page around to show Stiles.

"What's this?"

"That, my friend, is Jack Frost." Stiles stated as he grabbed another sheet that had words written on it this time. "I genuinely think that you're the Jack Frost."

"Don't think so, Stiles." Jack quickly denied. "My little sister is a werewolf and I don't think Old Man Winter even had a sister."

"So you think it's just a coincidence that your name happens to be Jack Frost and you're able to create snow?" Stiles asked dumbfounded, giving the boy who sat on his bed a bewildered expression.

"It's that or believing that I'm actually the guy in old literature." Jack shrugged, expecting the old drawing in front of him. "Do you think I have a magic ice horse?"