[0.2 - first day]

When Jack first arrived in the small town of Beacon Hills, he felt chills run through his body. It was as if something inside him was awaken. The unpacking and awkward questions his mother asked were surely the only thing that he actually disliked about the move so far. His little sister Sophia was going to start the eighth grade whilst Jack was starting sophomore year. Their mother had tried to convince them to start tomorrow so that they could adjust and the Frost siblings immediately turned down the idea.

They both rather start a new school year with the other kids, rather than be the new kids in town on the second day. Jack was very lucky according to his mother since they had moved next to a family that had a teenage son who also attended the school. The teen was very awkward and made small talk at times - mainly about Star Wars which the platinum blonde had never seen. His sister tried to convince him to once, but it didn't succeed.

As Jack stood awkwardly in front of the school for the vice principal to arrive, he noticed a girl with a slender face sitting and scurrying through her bag. The girl looked up and made eye contact with Jack, which caused the boy to snap his head up. The girl let out a small laugh as she continued her conversation on the phone. As Jack stared at the ground, he heard clacking of heels coming in his direction and he looked up to see a red haired girl smiling at him.

"You must be new." The redhead assumed, analyzing the platinum blonde in front of her. Jack muttered a soft yes as she grinned a bit wider. "I'm Lydia Martin."

"Jack." He said, trying to avoid saying his last name. Growing up, he had been teased for his name and the character he was referenced to. His birth name had been Jackson Eira Frost, but due to his mother always calling him Jack, the name stuck.

"If you ever need help, you can always come to me." Lydia suggested as she batted her eyes and walked away. Jack blushed at how forward she was and sat down where the brunette from earlier was.

She sat there staring at the floor, possibly waiting for the Vice Principal like him. He had no clue why he had to wait for someone to show him to his first class, but he didn't argue. He took out his phone to check the time and it read seven fifty-five. The first bell had rung and now the girl and him remained outside in an unpleasant silence.

Slowly, but eventually, Jack found the confidence to start a conversation with the girl. Looking to his right, he found the girl already staring at him. Her piercing brown eyes captured his attention and he forgot entirely what he was going to do. He was in a trance. A trance that he wasn't sure that could be broken. The girl seemed to feel it too. The reverie soon ended once a man approached the both of them.

"Jack Frost and Allison Argent," The man asked, in a questioning tone. "You both have the same first period so please follow me."

The two teens stood and began to follow the man in the suit. Once Jack entered the building, he immediately began to inspect the lockers and everything else. Before they had reached their destination, the girl timidly touched Jacks' upper arm which made him look back.

"Do you have a pen?" The girl — Allison — asked, her voice in a hush whisper. Though it was low, it sounded angelic.

Jack nodded as he reached into his bag and took out a blue ballpoint pen and handed it over to her. She gave him a small smile as she gently placed it into her bag. The man then turned around and ushered the two teens towards the class they happened to share.