7

{ EDITED }

Ryu's POV

We headed back home after I changed into my school uniform. Hyuri became more awake than a few minutes before when kookie brought her to me. She must be exhausted for today even though, this is the first and she has 4 more months to go.

Hyuri: Ryu, do you think I should take dancing as my course?

Me: hmmm... I think you should. I've not seen you danced for so long and I heard that you were great so why stop?

Hyuri: ok first I was not "that" great alright. And second I thought of you know, taking some singing lessons there or try something different before the next semester.

Ryu: then do it? Unless there is something bothering you.

I knew why she couldn't do it, it was because of the boys. It happened to me too but, it didn't work out that well that's why I took a different course that actually suits me. I bet she saw one of the boys dance moves and got inspired that quickly. I really hope she continues though. She was a good dancer back when we were small . *laughs* It was fun back then .

Hyuri: well i saw how well the students danced there especially the boys. Another side of V and the rest that i never knew about. You know what? Im gonna dance. I came here to achieve what I want to be . I guess dancing could get me somewhere

Ryu: thats the Hyuri I know

The next day~

Jin's POV

Yesterday's practice was tough but considering that I don't have any dance experience before coming here, is really a good improvement.

Namjoon: jin-hyung, what are you cooking?

Jin: you'll find out later . Now go wake up yoongi, and don't try to eat this before lunch in school ok?

Namjoon: it smells soo good how will i ever stay away from it *sighs* YOONGI-HYUNG AH WAKE UP YOU WILL SEE YOUR BELOVED PILLOW WHEN WE GET BACK FROM SCHOOL!!!!

Yoongi: aishhh you think I don't know that?

Hyuri's POV

I went to the office manager and sent in my paper so that they could approve my course. I felt someone's presence behind me so I turn around but there's no one so faced the front awaiting for my paper to be signed and approved. "HYURI!!" I jumped in shock and moved to the right . V had shouted in my ear so loudly that i might need a doctors appointment to see what damaged it took.

Me: AHHH! Oh it's you V. Please don't scare me like that again.

Taehyung: Aye~ sorry about that. Today during lunch mind if you find me at my locker? Here's the number of my locker and- oh! Don't forget to bring Kairi with you.

Me: ok?.. But may I ask why?

Taehyung: oh, uhm... Jin hyung told me to keep it a secret so... I GOTTA GO BYE~~

Staff: Shin Hyuri?

Me: oh yes . Thank you *bows*

Weird that V just popped out of nowhere,then asked me to bring Kairi along and meet him at his locker. Second day of school and thin-

Kairi: KYAAAA

Me: AHHHHH

-•-•-•-•-•