16

Jungkook's POV

Me: YAH! I ONLY WENT OUT WITH HYURI!!JIN HYUNG, IT WASN'T A DATE. JIMIN HYUNG, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME? WHY WEREN'T YOU CARING ENOUGH FOR HYURI-AH?

Jimin: BECAUSE YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST, I CARE FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS DOING DANGEROUS THINGS. I was caring towards hyuri but I just don't want people to see me as the weakest.

I was shocked by what Jimin said. This is not him.

Me: I WANT MY JIMINE HYUNG BACK. THIS IS NOT HIM HE WONT LET ANYONE GET INJURED.

Namjoon: What's wrong kookie? How come you became so over protective for Hyuri?.

Me: Jin hyung, please leave me with Namjoon and Jimin hyung.

Jin: Arasso.

Me: When we met Jinwoo that day, I was scared to death. I didn't want him to hurt Hyuri because I didn't want the same thing to happen again. It hurt Jin and Yoongi hyungs heart. But most importantly he tortured Ryu. I didn't want it to happen again.... because he's going to hurt me and jimin.

Namjoon: you mean, you both actually like HYRUI?!?

Me: ANIYA! What I mean is during the time Jin and Yoongi hyung got hurt, they fought a lot. Everyday, every week, every month until, one month before Hyuri came. Ryu was about to take her own life before Namjoon hyung caught her. She didn't want the hyungs to fight over her because of what Jinwoo did. She told me every thing at the therapist. Jinwoo...... Just wanted to see bangtan suffer. He got V-hyung already, Namjoon hyung, I want to get out of the art academy but we got 9 months left. If we want to get out of here, we need to get accepted by a company.

Jimin: Jinwoo, I don't know why he's doing this. I think, we should start looking for company's to get accepted.

Namjoon: Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah, I've already gotten a company, I wanted to broke out the news today but as you can see...all this happen. But we won't be able to go get started if we don't finish the last 4 months. The other 5 months will be taken as an excuse and we will graduate from arts school.

Me: But, we will be leaving the 3 girls?

Namjoon: Yes, but Kairi has 4 months like us, to complete her study's here. For Hyuri, it's up to her if she wants to finish her 2 years. For Ryu, she had been admitted to take over her mother's business. Ryu has 2 weeks more until she graduates and move on. After the 4 months we will be performing in our academy, and that will be the last and the first for Hyuri....I'm sorry.

Namjoon hyung finally got the courage to tell the rest as they were shocked yet excited except of V-hyung. He was just sitting there, leaning on the couch as he stared at the ceiling blankly.

Taehyung: Then....will I get to see Kairi again? Will our schedule be too packed for me to see her? Namjoon hyung....... Please let me know.

Namjoon: Y-You will....I told our manager about your status. He said that no one will know about your relationship. But if you were ever to break up with her, PDnim said not to get her back. Unless it was really true love. A-And.... Ahh...

He was stuttering, he was shaking, he was looking at the ground. I studied him, and then he looked directly at me. I don't think I will accept what he will say next.

Taehyung's POV

I was boiling, sure enough to explode and kill everyone near me and I can't believe what Namjoon hyung said.

Me: WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE? HUH HYUNG? WHY DID YOU PICK IT? ARRANGED MARRIAGE FOR ALL OF US TO AVOID FINDING A GIRL BY YOURSELF?!?! WE ARE NOT ROBOTS HYUNG, WE ARE HUMANS WE NEED TO BE LOVED BY THE PEOPLE WE HAVE FEELINGS FOR . STRONG UNBREAKABLE FEELINGS!!!!.

I punched the wall beside me as my blood started to rise up.

Jin: ARRANGED MARRIAGE????? I KNOW YOU MAY THINK THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU IN GETTING A GIRL BUT YOU WILL! But not like....this.

Hoseok: NAMJOON HYUNG! WANT TO KNOW HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW?? MY - HEARTUUUU MAH HEAR-TUUUH.

Yoongi: I WANTED TO BE WITH RYU. OR AT LEAST SEE JIN HUYUNG WITH RYU. I JUST WANT TO SEE HER FACE IN MY EVERYDAY LIFE. HYUNG! WHY DID YOU NEVER SHARE THIS WITH US BEFORE CONFIRMING EVERYTHING? I'm disappointed...... Very.

Jimin: You, YOU! LOOK WHO HAS NO JAMS NOW EH?!? How c-could you? IN FRONT OF THE MAKNAE? HE IS IN THE STAGE OF FINDING LOVE!

Jungkook: Hyung-ah, I will accept this, BUT. I will talk to PDnim about this.

I turned to Jungkook unbelievably he took this like a man, he walked passed by Namjoon hyung, shoulders touched . The rest of us decided to talk to our little Kookie, to see if he's ok with this. Soon, all of us agrees to join Big hit. We will make it, we will find love. Just not now. Maybe later.

-•-•-•-•-•

Ayyyye~ sorry if this chap has a lot of screaming. But that lee jinwoo guy is really something. So basically the story goes like this. It has only been a week since Hyuri entered the academy. They only accept ages 17-24 in there, they only go there to earn their professional licence for what ever they taking for their course. Meanwhile during that time, the students can find a company to join with when they completed their first year. So Kairi and Ryu completed their 1st year already so they have been accepted in different companies. Kairi is marshal arts and Ryu is a business women. The 7 boys will join big hit of course. But Hyuri does not know all this.