21

{ EDITED }

Hyuri's POV

I left my apartment earlier than I usually do because I have so much to do today and I thought going to school earlier would get me hyped up but.....No. I WAS SOO TIRED! I hit 2 posts on the way to school. Aish..... maybe watching 2 movies with Jimin was a bad idea. Since Jungkook slept in my apartment, I had to put the cereal boxes out of the cabinet with bread and nutella. I got some oversize shirts and pants that my dad gave me and put it at the corner of the bed where Jungkook is sleeping. Why did he gave me that? It was a birthday present which I didn't know about so obviously he went to buy them without checking what's my size.

I walked in to the school gates sleepily and went to my locker to put some books back into my locker room before going to the practice room. I put my last book in and I was about to close the locker door but a student's hand slammed it close. I looked to my right and it was Jinwoo.

Me: oh its you. What do you want from me? I'm kinda busy by the way so if there is not-

Jinwoo: I just want to ask you something, where's bangtan? Why didn't they came to school today? They are usually early.

Me: Well sorry to say this but I don't know either

I lied.

Me: -and it's none of your business.

Jinwoo: Oh it is. I need to know everything you see, If I don't the press of the news paper in school will kill me and kick me out. I just want to know what had happen to them after being chased by the angry fans while the other fans tried to protect them. Stupid ain't it? Protecting people that won't notice you after an incident. Such a pity * tsk tsk * but what can I do am I right? So If you know what happened to them, just find me in the photography room in the newspaper section.

And with that, he went off like nothing happen at all. He just told me ' protecting people that won't notice you ' That's kinda sad but it means something...... Oh well none of my business am I right? Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Mark: So he's your friend?

Me: nah I don't talk to him a lot. Just dislike him.

Mark: ah I see. Oh and we are supposed to meet up now in practice room A2-1.......You look tired, everything ok?

Me: Oh I do?

[ A/N: yeah you do. Who told you to watch a movie with Jimin huh? ]

ok.....its not that bad and who does not want to watch a movie with that cute chimchim huh?

Me: Come'on lets go we don't wan't to keep the rest waiting don't we hahaha ?

We walked to the practice room and there were Soo Jin, Jung Hi, Laila Joon, Rinky Shi, Sooyeon and Rose with Miss Lily.

Miss Lily: So, since you're all here now, let's talk things out. There are 8 of you and all 8 of you have amazing talents. But some of you have hidden talents that I want to let it out. It's great that al of you can dance some are good, some are professionals and some are unique. I just hope all you will get along with each other because, all of you will be leaving in a house together.

Soo Jin: * gasps * A house?!? 0-0

Jung hi: woah It's gonna be fun I know it.

Miss lily: Now this is a bit different than EXO and BTS because they are given a 2-story apartment to live in. I think this might shock you a bit but we are gonna let you debut in 4 months. We usually don't do this because we want our students to finish their educations first which is the first year and then pursue their dreams in their second year. But by looking at your results, you 8 don't really need to go further in your education but if you want to, you can do it at the same time your in X-teen.Before we pick your names, you are signed to Big Hit entertainment.

Rinky: wait names? WE GET STAGE NAMES!!

Miss Lily: yeah you do to hide your real name but it's kinda for fun because fans will find your names out some how.

Rose: Hmmmm......I think I'll just stick with my name.

Rinky: Oh Oh! Mine will be Rin. I think it's a bit better for people to pronounce instead of 'Rinky'.

Miss Lily: yeah sure it can be a letter too.

Sooyeon: I'll just stay with Sooyeon.

Jung Hi: I'll go with Jung...the 'Hi' at the back is kinda.... you know

Me: I'll stay with Hyuri.

We kept discussing about names and choosing the leader of the group, the visuals, the better dancer, lead singer, who does best at what. After 2 hours of discussing it's FINALLY lunch the meeting was soo long but I guess it's worth it?

All of us went separate ways and I went to find Ryu and Kairi. I searched for them all around the academy, but I just could not find them. Just then, I received a call from Jimin.

" yeoboseyo?"

" Ah Hyuri-ah could you come out of the academy now? "

" Oppa, what happen? "

" Ani, I-I just want to take you out for lunch. "

" Oh ok but do you know if Kairi and Ryu came to the academy today?"

" I'll tell you what happen when we're eating lunch "

" Where are you know...."

" I'm outside the gate wearing a black mask "

" Ok"

I hung up and went to the gate since the next lesson is learning Japanese and it lasts for 3 hours. It's just an extra class though so I think I'll be fine not learning it. I've reached outside the gates but Jimin's no where to be found, then he called.

" Hyung, where are you? "

" look behind you "

I looked back but he's not there.

" I don't see you...."

" CHA! " someone had covered my eyes and everything was pitch black.

" YAH!"

Jimin: It's me Jimine.

Me: Jimin please don't ever scare me like that. Can you please...t-take your hands off?

Jimine: Oh mianhaeyo~ So! Uhm, the reason I called you out is, bangtan needs kookie back at his house cause everything's a mess and..... I thought we could go on a little d-date.....or we- uh we could ju-just hang out?

Me: D-Date?..0-0..... Well I guess we could go on a date.....

Then there was silence as we were walking to my apartment until I decided to ask him.

Me: Oppa you're in a good band right? So why didn't you find any companies to accept you or you already have?

Jimin: oh uhm we already got accepted.

Me: well by who? As in which company?

Jimin: Big hit entertainment.