14

{ EDITED }

Hyuri's POV

Donghaera: ahh annyeong, such a sweet name. Anyways what would you both like to order?

Jungkook: Jungkookie's specialty please

Me: woah you even have a food named after you.*giggles* I'll have waffles with maple syrup and hot chocolate please ^-^

Donghaera: Hahaha yes, we named a food with our little cute Jungkook because when he was little, he loved to eat pancakes with sausages. Then his chubby cheeks will pop out when he eats!!

Jungkook: Yah, don't tell her about my childhood aunt haera.

I laughed at the part when his aunt said that his cheeks pop out when he eats. I have to observe his face when he eats later to see if its true. Jungkook's aunt went to make our breakfast while I look through the menu.
"Seokjins chicken special "
" ChimChim's cheesecake "
" Namjoon'nom nom nom "
" Hope-licious  honey pancakes "
" Suga's sugar Ice-cream "
" V-amazing special "
"Kaikai's cake"
"Ryu's raspberry ripple-cream "
I laughed and chuckled loudly at the cheesy names of the food on the menu.

Jungkook: What are you laughing at?

Me: These cheesy food names.

Jungkook: Yah! Don't laugh at them, I named them and the rest seems to like it.

Me: ok ok, since I made you angry why don't you make one up for me?

Jungkook: Hmm... Hyuri's Hot&Honey special? I like it i'm gonna tell aunt haera about this.

Me: Wae? Nevermind  have it your way

After 5 mins of waiting, our food finally arrived. The smell of the freshly made waffles are sooo niceee I bet it tastes as good too.

Jungkook: aunt haera-ah,  can we name this dish that Hyuri is having Hyuri's Hot&Honey special ?

Donghaera: Hahaha how cute. Sure but sooner or later this cafe's menu is going to end up having all your classmates name on it.

Suddenly I thought of having  job here. Maybe they could accept another waiter?

Me: aunt haera, does your cafe needs one more helper or is finding someone to help?

Donghaera: Yes! We are searching for someone to work from 12-3 pm Saturday and Sunday. Do you want to apply?

Me: Yes please. I was actually searching for  job to work at and was wondering if your cafe needs one because it reminds me of busan a lot and I wanted to  work here.

Donghaera: Oh! You came from busan too? Thats great! But I need you to be a waiter on skates is that fine?

Me: yes I know how to skate it's going to be a great experience here.

And with that I got a job all thanks to Jungkook actually. Even the timing is great. I only need to work for 3 hours. Once we finish our breakfast I decided to pay the meal even though Jungkook wanted to pay but since he helped me find a job I paid. We walked out of the cafe and we ended up sitting on a bench near a park.

Jungkook: Hyuri, lets go to the carnival. I have not went to a carnival here in Seoul even though I bought 7 tickets for the hyungs to come along. But they were just too busy.

Me: Sorry to hear that but sure let's go. It's only 9:15 am, the line won't be long.

Jungkook: Ah jin jah?!?. Ok lets go we're going there by car.

Me: car?!?

Jungkook quickly carried me on a piggyback ride and he ran faster as we past by each block. I was scared that he might drop me or we might crashed into something. I repeatedly hit his back to let me down but I gave up because that only caused him to run faster. I was hugging him tightly until we stopped in front a unfamiliar house. Jungkook let me down as I smacked his hand.  

Me: YAH! Don't ever do that again. It almost scared me to death.

Jungkook: Hahaha. I couldn't help myself I wanted to go to the carnival as fast as we can.

Me: Alright. But give a little warning when you want to carry someone. Where are we?

Jungkook: my house. No one lives here other than me .

Me: you don't live with the other members?

Jungkook: before I went to stay with them, I stayed here. My dad bought this house  for me. The car too.

I looked at the car that was parked. It was a dark navy blue coloured car it was my dream car but I could never have enough money to buy it obviously. Both of us sat in the car and it smells like Jungkook. I know I'm weird but from the piggyback ride I had I was breathing heavily that I was breathing in Jungkook's scent.

He quickly drove us to the carnival and parked the car at the parking lot. If I own a car, I would never let Jungkook drive it. It's to dangerous I wonder how did he get his drivers license. We got out of the car and Jungkook grabbed my hand in excitement.