20

Jungkook's POV

Me: AHHHHH NAMJOON HYUNG RUN FASTER!!!!!

Namjoon: ARASSO!!! IM RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN ALREADYYY

Namjoon is running stupidly with his bag.

Kairi: TAE TAE-AH PLEASE DON'T DROP ME!!!!

Taehyung is carrying Kairi piggyback style and was mumbling gibberish words that I don't understand.

Hyuri: JIMINE OPPAA!!! LET ME DOWWNN!! I CAN RUN BY MY SELF >~<!!!

Jimin is carrying Hyuri bridal style.

Jimin: ANIYA! IT WILL BE MUCH FASTER THIS WAY

Yoongi: PALI PALI JIN HYUNG!! USE THOSE PRINCESS LEGS OF YOURS!!!

Jin was forced to piggy back Yoongi while he screams in his ear to "help" him run faster.

Jin: I WOULD HAVE RAN FASTER IF YOU WEREN'T ON MY BACK!!

Hoseok: RYU-AH HOLD ON I'll RUN LIKE ZE HORSÉ!!!

Hoseok slung Ryu on his shoulder while running.

Ryu: YAH!! JUST KEEP RUNNING UNLESS YOU WANT KAIRI UNNIE TO BE DEAD MEAT!!! * whips * GO J-HORSE !!!

We are running for our life's. Curse you Faye-ri -_-. We quickly hid behind a dark ally near the beach and waited there until they were gone.

Namjoon: So..... are they gone yet?

Yoongi: yeah looks like it.

Me: Well that was fun running. Do you think we will be able to go back to our dorms now?

Hyuri: Aniya, they know you'll comeback there to take a rest and HOW DID THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE?

Hoseok: Well, our information are all in a document in the staffs a office. So I guess one of the students that was having duty of arranging the information files of the students, found our files and  told ARMY's where we live.

Taehyung: where do we go now? The dorm is like the only place we stay at other than that, we would be homeless.

Jimin: Jungkook? I think we should tell them.

Jin: What did you two monkeys do 0_- ?

Me: Ok fine follow me. ALL of you.

They followed me quietly because theres a 99.999999999999999999% that the ARMY's might hear us and chase us. I mean our fans are just like their golden maknae Jungkook :3 They can do anything, and that is scientifically proven to be true. I led them to my house. The thing  is, I've never told the hyungs except for Jimin that I own a house that was bought by my rich father. The one's who knew about this were only Hyuri and Jimin. I placed my hand on the scanner and it automatically opens the gates. Like I expected the hyungs were amazed by it.

Hoseok: wahhhh daebak!

I searched for my house keys in my bag to open the door. I was about to find the right key to open the door until Jin hyung asked.

Jin: woah! Jungkook-ah is this your car? I thought you told us you can't drive?

Me: yeah... about that. I never told you that I got my drivers license before we started school.

We entered my house and I took out 10 packets of ramen and took out some meat with vegetable for dinner. Jin hyung wanted to cook for us but, he's going to ask me a lot of questions on where is everything.

Hoseok: Well are we going back to our dorm?

Jimin: Not now, not tomorrow or even next week. Fans might still be searching for us there. Especially that Joon Fye-ri.

Namjoon: Suga hyung, come here I-I need to tell you something.

Yoongi hyung told me that we were given a 2 week break out of school. I don't know why, but our manager told us we were excused. It was just our fans chasing us because of things but........ it's really unusual.

Ryu: Kairi! My ride's here, let's go I'll take you back home before your mom get's worried.

Kairi: Ok gomawo! Hyuri why don't you come with us too?

Hyuri: It's fine, I can go back by myself. I still need to finish my dinner ^-^ See you both in school tomorrow.

Hyuri's POV

I was still at Jungkook's house with the boys, watching a movie with Jimin. We watched about 2 movies after dinner and now we are watching a horror movie. Jimin hyung didn't say that he was scared of horror movies so the one who's screaming " OOH" " ARGHHHHH " "WAAAAAAA" is Jimin.

Jimin: HYURIIII WHAT ISH THAT!!! * covers face with pillow *

Me: Jimin-ah, Its just a potted plant. Nothing scary.

Jimin: WHAT IF IT BECOMES A GHOST??

Me: Nonsense. * giggles*

Halfway through the movie, Jimin fell asleep with the pillow that he was covering his face with. I paused the movie and checked the notifications I got on my phone. It was 12:46 am already I should get going. Just then, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere.

Jungkook: I thought you fell asleep, are you not tired?

Me: * yawns * Not tired? are you kidding me? after 2 and a half movies yep I'm tired haha. Oh and I'll be going now if you don't mind.

Jungkook: Are you crazy at this hour? You know you can stay here for the night.

Me: That would be great but unlike you guys, I've got to attend the academy tomorrow.

Jungkook: Ok fine but, I'll drive you home. It's too dangerous out there.

Me: Ah gomawo oppa

Jungkook: Call me Jungkoook not oppa . It doesn't suit you.

" ok ok Jungkook it is ". We got into his car and he drove me home. But Jungkook wanted to accompany me to my apartment just in case I get kidnapped or something. Seriously this is ridiculous -_-

Me: Jungkook-ah, aren't you sleepy and tired too?. You can go home you don't need to follow me.

We reached my apartment and I unlocked the door.

Me: Aigoo~ Jungkook your eyes look soo red. I think you should stay here for the night. It's not save for you to drive like this. I-I have an extra room for guests to stay so you can sleep there for now.

Jungkook: Hyuri-ah thanks.

I led him to the guests room to let him sleep and after that I went for a quick shower. I changed my clothes and made a cup of coco just because I'm craving something sweet and hot. I brought the hot coco into my room and I placed it on my study table. I had to finish up a few assignments that I was given before I sleep. I finished every assignments I had due this week and I looked at the clock on the wall, 1:57am . I know It's late and I need to get to school early tomorrow morning because I want to avoid everyone including Faye-ri. I finished up half of my hot coco and put it in the fridge. I went to check on Jungkook if he is asleep. "...yeah he's sound asleep " I whispered to myself under my breath.