9

{ EDITED }

Hyuri's POV

Class ended and it was time for lunch. I walked toward Kairi's table and helped her pack her stuff so that we would be ready to go. Kairi led me to Taehyung's locker which was beside the staircase that went up to the roof. Actually, this school is pretty big I could get lost finding my own classes.

Taehyung: Here , Kairi use this to blind fold her

Kairi: what? Can't we just trust her to close her eyes?

Taehyung: Just do it -_-

Kairi: ....no

Taehyung: Fine, i'll do it give me that cloth

Me: Wait what? It's fine hyung, I can do it myself.

Taehyung: You won't do it tightly.

I was about to say another word but as soon as I open my mouth, I couldn't see a thing.

Taehyung: There, now I need you to give me your hands don't be afraid.

Kairi: We only got 45 mins left before our next class Hyuri, make it quick

Me: oh-okay

I put my hands out waiting for Taehyung or Kairi to hold me. I thought to myself of what could they have planned to do because I'm getting a little worried.

Kairi's POV

I took Hyuri's hands and wen't up the stairs, of course I know what they are doing they did the same to Ryu but it went downhill. " watch your steps Hyuri" I walked up slowly so that Hyuri could keep up with me. Then TaeTae whispered something in my right  ear " don't worry Kairi I promise everything will be just fine" Finally we reached the rooftop. I was surprised at what they set up just for Hyuri, I wished they did the same for me :).

Taehyung: ok Hyuri, i'll open the blind fold but, keep your eyes closed please?

Hyuri: ok

Taehyung: 1,2,3! open your eyes Hyuri!

Hyuri's POV

I open my eyes and I was really really shocked and impressed of what was there. It was really beautiful. Then I saw the 7 boys and Kairi lined up in front of me.

Me: kamsahamnida! * bows*

7boys+Kairi: Kwenchana~

Seokjin: Hyuri, you don't need to buy food from the cafeteria I made some lunch for all of us to eat ^-^

Me: wahh, Thank you oppa but you don't really need to do this

Namjoon: It's fine we just wanted you to feel welcome here.

Hoseok: I hope you'll enjoy all of this OwO

Jimin: well we only got 30 mins left so what are we waiting for?

We all ate and talked about each other and then we left our things there so that we could continue after school since no one comes up to the rooftop only us. The only thing is i feel bad that Ryu didn't joined us it would have been more fun with her around.

Jin's POV

Seokjin: Thank you Kairi for helping me clean and pack all of these.

Kairi: Anieyo, I'm always glad to help oppa.

Seokjin: So, lets talk for real here. Don't you like Taehyung??!

Kairi: M-Me?!? 0-0

Seokjin: yes you, your always with Taehyung even when you both are not in the same class you managed to pass letters to each other

Kairi: H-How did you kno-

Seokjin: Shhh~ I'm not done talking yet let me finish first.

Kairi: ok J-Jin...

Seokjin: your always encouraging him to be himself even though hes very weird ^-^ Then you call him by a cute nickname "TaeTae" I thought he would disagree with that name. It's weird that you never notice the signs he gave you...

Kairi: Signs?....you mean like if he winked it means something more?

Seokjin: He likes you Kairi, don't you know that? Everyday he would leave the house early just to meet up with you. Then I would have to find him in school to give him his lunch. He shared the food with you right?

Kairi:.. yeah.. 0////0 do..does he still like me?

Seokjin: I don't think he ever stopped.

Kairi: Jin-ah~ you made a big mistake making me blush talking about TaeTae ,now it's my turn to ask you.

Seokjin: Haha ok

Kairi: Why do you like to cook special for Ryu in the past? Everyday you asked her to taste your food you made, early in the morning?

Seokjin: Because-

Kairi: -cause you like her? You like to see her cheeks when she eats because it's cute?

Seokjin: How did you know? Uh..I mean no! .-. I..I only wanted her opinion on how it taste like.

Kairi: Hahaha then why didn't you ask Hoseok to taste it?

I blushed, I didn't knew anyone would knew I had a crush on Ryu....But Kairi her self didn't knew Taehyung had a crush on her so that makes the 2 of us the same. It is true that I loved to see her chubby cheeks it's just too cutee >//<!

Kairi: I knew you liked her chubby cheeks because I remember everyone by their special features.

Seokjin:..You also realized that Yoongi has a crush on her too right?

Kairi: yeah....listen, how about we just keep it to our self huh? Maybe I would want to ask TaeTae if he still liked me.

Seokjin: ok. Now, go to your class your almost late

Kairi: Haha ok bye!~