29

{ EDITED }

Namjoon's POV

YYAYYYAYAY! Finally, you notice me :)! Now it's my turn to show you people how i really think of the situation that is going on right now ^-^. Jimin has been telling me how annoying Faye-ri is for the past few days. I am so glad that Taehyung and Jin hyung knows how to handle their own relationship. But if were talking about Jimin, the whole world will collapsed.

____text message____

Chimchim: Yah~ Hyung T^T What do I do? Faye-ri is soo clingy and B***** :(

Nam_jams: Yah! Watch your language.....I can't do anything about it. It was your fault thinking that Hyuri would actually be jealous if you had a "girlfriend "

Chimchim: But that's the only way to know if she likes me or not -.-

Nam_jams: Really? thats the only "way" ? You could have just asked her you know.

Chimchim: I just don't want her to know that I like her. I want to hear her opinion about me first.

Nam_jams: Well, Jungkook is now dating her since both of them confessed. Now what are you going to do about Faye-ri. She has a brother who has a good background that's why our manager gave you permission.

Chimchim: so what do I do now? I-...I respect Jungkook and all and I am not going to steal Hyuri away from him but I just want to know how do I get rid of Faye-ri?

Nam_jams: woah...woah...woah, you can't throw her away just like that. You've only been dating her for 5 days. If you break up with her now, your reputation will be ruined.

Chimchim: wait why?...how?

Nam_jams: if you break up with Faye-ri now, she will tell all of our fans how you used her just to get another girl and the fans will not support us anymore. You at least have to stay with her for 2 years.

Chimchim: 2 YEARS???? NO WAY!

Nam_jams: our manager is going to kill us if u break up with her. He is already being nice letting us to get a girlfriend.

Chimchim: fine -_- ...

___text message end___

Yeah, that was this morning's text from Jimin. It's still school hours and I see Jimin with Faye-ri and no one else beside him but her. Wow she's really clingy......

Rose: Namjoon? * waves * Namjoon?

Me: Oh...uh-uhm...Rose, wha-what are you doing here? *blushes*

[ A/N: AWWWWW Love's in the air~~~~~ ]

uh.....shhhh ^_^

Rose: We were going to study at the library....remember?

Me: Ah~ Ne, I'm just getting my English and Physics books * shuts locker door *

Rose: Kaja~ ^-^

Yea..... I like Rose.... I mean is it wrong to like a smart-dorky girl? She's also very fluent in English like me. I just... don't know how to confess to her. Yes....she's my first love. My parents would like her too I mean, she's perfect, gorgeous, dorky, smart and talented.

Rose: What do you think the phrase " I had always loved her, but I can't continue to do it because it is too dangerous " means to the author?