Chapter 2

The next morning Roman woke up before Seth but didn't get up. He just lay there just watching the younger man sleep soundlessly on his chest. It was a sight Roman had come quiet fond of but didn't get to see a lot. All he wanted was to be able to be with Seth all the time, for them to move in together and just be a happy couple but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Roman hated keeping him and Seth a secret the only people that knew about them was Dean Ambrose, there best friend and tag team partner and Jimmy and Jey Uso Romans cousins, Dean's girlfriend Renee Young also knew. They didn't want to tell anyone else just incase the secret got out because Roman knew for a fact if Galina ever found out about them she would divorce him and take JoJo away too. He knew he had to do something though he couldn't live like this forever. He just wanted to be able to go on proper dates with Seth and go on walks along the beach holding hands, he wanted to be able to take cute couple selfies and post them on social media but he couldn't. Roman lay for a few more minutes just thinking before he heard his phone go off. He carefully picked it up and checked what it was.

1 new snapchat from TheLunaticFringe

It was a picture of Dean and Renee cuddled up in bed making silly faces with the caption, "were gonna win the slammy for cutest couple"

Roman just laughed slightly before gently lifting his arm up and taking a picture of him and a sleeping Seth and saved it before captioning it, "Not as long as were around you wont"

Roman felt Seth stirring in his sleep before he sleepily opened his eyes slightly and smiled at Roman.

"Good morning baby"

Roman said gently kissing Seth on the forehead

"Morning Ro"

Seth said sleepily as he sat up slightly moving his head to the pillow instead of Romans chest.

"Did you sleep good?"

Roman asked as Seth put his hand on Romans stomach

"Yeah, you?"

Seth looked at Roman and smiled gently.

"It's better than the couch I normally sleep on"

Roman smiled sadly take Seth's hand in his own and linking there fingers together.

"How bad is it?"

Seth hated talking about Romans home life because he knew it upset him.

"Honestly, I hate it. I hate lying to Galina all the time but at the same time I don't care because she's a bitch. I wish I could just divorce her and live with you but I know it's not that simple. She just wouldn't understand and fuck its just so complicated."

Roman said rubbing his free hand over his face and sighing loudly.

"I know, I'm sorry. Sometimes I think it would just be better if we weren't together."

Seth was fighting a tough battle to keep the tears back but was probably going to fail.

Roman sat up and let go of Seth's hand, he crossed his legs and sat in front of Seth shortly after Seth doing the same thing so they were sitting right in front of one another.