Chapter 6

(SETH'S POV)

"I'm afraid Mr Reigns has some memory loss, were not sure what he can remember and what he can't. He is in a stable condition just now and should be able to have some visitors in a while once he has woken up."

He's alive and that's all that matters

That's all the little voice in my head kept saying and I knew it was true but at the same time I needed him to remember me, remember us.

"Thanks Doctor"

He never said anything he just left. I knew I needed to call Roman's family now because if he doesn't remember me and Dean he might remember them. I slowly got up off the bed, careful not to hurt Dean.

"Where are you going?"

He asked softly

"I need to call his mom and the twins... and Galina."

I saw his facial expression turn dramatically once I was finished.

"Why the fuck would you call them after what they done to him?"

I knew he was angry with them and so was I but for all we know Galina might be the only person Roman remembers when he wakes up so she should be here.

"Dean they need to know they're his family, he might not even remember us"

My voice broke at the end of my sentence I wanted him to remember me so badly but I knew they was a chance he didn't.

Dean didn't say anything else he just turned his head away from me and pretended to go to sleep.

I scrolled through my phone and found Jimmy's number. They didn't have any matches tonight so no doubt they never went to the arena.

(Phone Call)

Hey Seth, is everything okay?

Erm, Roman was in a car accident with Renee and Dean, he has slight brain damage and Amnesia so they don't know what he will remember about his life.

Shit man, where you in the car? What about Dean and Renee?

I wasn't in the car. Dean isn't too bad but Renee.... wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

Oh no way Seth, she can't be.

Can you contact Roman's parents and Galina for me please?

Sure, is it the hospital just off main street near the arena?

Yeah

We will be there soon.

(End of Phone Call)

I felt like complete shit, one of my closest friends was dead, my best friend was in the hospital and heartbroken and my boyf.... ex-boyfriend might not even remember who I am.

About 30 minutes later the doctor came back and told us that Roman was awake. Walking to his room was one of the most nerve racking things I've ever had to do, maybe he would remember everything about us. Our silly little date nights in the hotel room, getting really competitive playing the playstation and cuddling at bedtime. I could feel the tears in my eyes again and but quickly dabbed them away with the sleeve of m... Roman's hoodie.