Chapter 4

A.N. -  I recommend listening to Zara Larsson - Uncover and 5SOS - Amnesia. I listened to these songs whilst writing this chapter and feel like they go well.

The car ride home from Roman's parents was silent. Seth was sitting with his head on the window stray tears rolling down his face. Roman didn't know what he was going to do, Seth had made his mind up but Roman wasn't going to give up without a fight.

Once they got to the hotel both men said a sad goodbye to Dean and Renee and headed to there room, no one said anything.

"oh shit"

Seth was looking at his phone in the elevator.

"What, are you okay?"

"Someone got a photo of us earlier standing outside holding hands"

Seth showed Roman the picture and both men knew the shit was going to hit the fan.

"What are we going to do Roman? We can't say that's not us because it quite clearly is."

"Seth calm the fuck down, we will sort something"

Roman didn't know why he was overreacting so much. Was he embarrassed of him?

"Seth it's not a big deal, we will sort something"

"Not a big fucking deal Roman, it's bad enough your family think I'm a home wrecker never mind the fans and our co workers!"

"So that's what this is about then? My parent's not liking us?"

Seth was quiet for a minute. Roman was right he didn't want them to break up but his parents really got to him.

"I can take criticism, I know people call me names, I know that not everyone likes me but I've never been labelled something as bad as 'home wrecker' before and it just really got to me Roman"

Roman never said anything as they stepped out of the elevator and headed to there room. Once in the room Seth grabbed his suitcase and started throwing clothes into it messily. Roman was not letting him do this.

"Fag, Queer, Gay boy, Cheater, Disgrace, Worthless"

"Roman what are you talking about?"

Seth stopped packing his stuff and turned around to look at Roman who was sitting on the edge of the chair staring blankly into space tears freely falling.

"That's what my mom, dad, uncle and Galina repetitively called me whilst they beat me up, but still they want me to leave you and go back to Galina"

"Roman I'm sorry they done that to you but I can't do this JoJo needs her daddy and I wont be the one to get in the way"

Seth sat on the end of the bed across from Roman and rubbed his face with his hands.

"We can keep it a secret"

Roman looked at Seth with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"We had been keeping it a secret."

"No I mean a proper secret only us two will know we will be extra sneaky"