Chapter 7

(Roman's POV)

Seth had went to let Dean know how I was getting on after Galina had left. The doctors were sending me for a scan to see how long I might have 'amnesia' for. I could answer that question easy, never. I remember everything apart from the accident but that was probably a good thing.  When I woke up and saw Seth I thought it best to play along, I had a shit time when he left me and now that he was back I didn't want to loose him again. I will tell him someday, when he has a ring on his finger and his second name his Reigns but until then I will keep it to myself. I heard yelling outside but tried to block it out, that was until my parents and uncle Rocky came barging into the room. (Uncle Rocky isn't the Rock)

"My poor baby, Galina is so worried"

My mom came rushing over to me, hugging me but my dad and Uncle stayed back not making eye contact.

"Oh is that why calling was in here verbally attacking me calling me a 'faggot'?"

My mom stood back as soon as I said that.

"Oh Roman you know that being gay is wrong, why would you want to give up Galina? The girl of your dreams, she's so beautiful and perfect. Why give her up for Seth, a gay man?"

I really wanted to slap my mom across the face at this point. How dare she try and tell me who to love. She has no idea how horrible Galina really is, Seth is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

"Galina is a bitch mom, she makes me sleep on the couch she's always angry at me for some reason and she just doesn't love me anymore. Seth is so kind o me, he's beautiful and I love him"

SMACK

I held my cheek, tears burning my eyes again.

"I did not raise a faggot!"

I sat their in silence. I wasn't going to argue with them over this. I had made my choice. Seth

A short while past. No one had said anything but I could feel them all giving me daggers. I just really wanted Seth to be here so I didn't feel so alone. I heard the door open and hoped it was him but it was Galina and she was crying.

"Oh sweetheart, what's the matter?"

My mom went running to her and wrapped her arms around her pulling her close.

"I... I'm pregnant."

Oh Shit.

"Roman please do the right thing here. She's pregnant with your child"

My mom looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew she was lying, if she really was pregnant there was no way that baby was mine. We hadn't had sex in about 7 months.

"She's been sleeping around for months the baby probably isn't mine."

I said sighing loudly.

"Roman please I can't do this without you"

Galina came over and before I could stop her, her lips were on mine.

Then the door opened and she got off me. I saw Seth just stand at the door. My family all glaring at him. He just looked at me tears in his eyes.