Epilogue

3 years later Seth's POV

Everything was great. Me and Roman got married after a few months of being engaged. It was perfect. Jimmy and Jey were the only people from Ro's family that turned up but he said it was okay and he wasn't bothered. It was an amazing day and everyone had a good time and that's all I asked for.

Dean never quite got over Renee. He visited her grave every year on her birthday and placed some flowers and a small teddy bear. He eventually got with Paige and the two have been together for about 9 months now, she understands that he still loves and thinks about Renee but she doesn't question it.

We never had anymore trouble from Galina again. She apparently moved to New York with her new boyfriend Connor and is apparently expecting a baby. She sends a card to JoJo on her birthday and a present on her birthday and Christmas but other than that she made no attempt to see her, probably because she knew Roman wouldn't let her.

My parents absoloutely adore JoJo. They were happy for me when I came out in my teens but I always knew they were kinda sad they wouldn't get to be grandparents but JoJo is their little princess and every time we go and see them she gets completely spoiled.

Me and Roman thought about possibly adopting when JoJo is a bit older but we never confirmed anything. The Shield eventually broke up and I have to pretend to hate the boys but I don't mind I kind of enjoy being the bad guy and being a dirty player.

Other than that thought, everything has been good. Yeah me and Roman have been through a lot but we stuck by each other and got through it and now we have a proper family and our relationship is stronger than ever.

Life just doesn't get much better than that.

........................................................
Okay so there is the short ass epilogue. This story was rubbish I know and I'm the worst person at updating but I've had so much going on in my personal life that I didn't feel like writing a lot. I'm probably not going to write another Rolleigns story because I don't ship it and I didn't have much enthusiasm about writing it. I will still write Ambrollins and if you would like to see any other WWE ships comment who or message me and I will see what I can do. I will also be writing some Larry Stylinson and other one direction ones.
Anyway hope you enjoyed
The Wife, The Kid and The SecretLover.

Peace ✌🏻️