Chapter 8

(SETH'S POV)

I woke up in pain, and lots of it. My torso and side really hurt but my face hurt too. I tried to get as comfortable as possible. I remember falling asleep with Dean but now he was no where to be seen. He wasn't in his bed. I just shrugged it off, he's probably just checking to see how Roman was.

I was just lying in bed looking around the plain boring white hospital room, when I hear someone clear their throat.

I turned my head round and looked at the teary man in front of me. I signalled for him to come over and help my arms out.

"They needed me to go and check it was Renee, It was horrible. Her hair was all messy and her face was all cut and bruised. Her skin was so pale and she was cold."

Dean cried into my shoulder.

"She's okay now, she's not in any pain and she will be looking down on you and smiling, make her proud Dean"

I felt him calm slightly and he loosened his grip on my top.

"Y..yeah your right"

We just lay their for a while, I held him close and made sure he was okay. I tried not to cry for his sake more than mine. I needed to be strong for him but I really was going to miss Renee.

Dean had gone back to his own bed after a while. He said he needed to be alone. I can't even imagine what's going through.

After a while I heard the door to our room open. The curtain was pulled back showing a very tired and sad looking Roman. He was looking around the room never once making eye contact with me.

"H...how are you feeling"

He scratched the back of his neck and briefly made eye contact.

"Shit"

I knew he was concerned but his family done this to me and it's all because he didn't have the balls to tell them he was gay.

"Look Seth, I'm sorry they done this to you and if I could change that I would but.."

"But nothing Roman! This has went on for far too long, you need to make your choice now."

"Seth it's not that easy, she's pregnant for fuck sakes"

"When did you last have sex?"

"I don't know like 6/7 months ago"

"Exactly it's not your baby Roman, she's just trying to make you stay with her"

He was quiet for a few minutes before he came forward and sat on the bed. He took my hand and for the first time since he came in he looked me dead in the eyes.

"I pick you Seth. It's always been you."

"Roman you need to be 100% sure about this"

"Seth I am sure. I love you and I always have."

"I love you too"

He leaned forward and put his hands around my waist, I flinched at first but soon put my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he let go and gently kissed my forehead, avoiding my busted lip.

"C..can I see?"

He gestured towards my torso.

"Roman it's fine honestly."

I didn't want to show him, I'd rather just forget about it an move on.

"Please Seth"

Hesitantly I lifted my top up revealing my badly bruised torso and side.