Sonic x Reader

Da furst time I made this, it got deleted! >_< I need to do it again! But I'm feelin' so lazy right no-*Slap slap slap slap slap slap* DAFAQ BRUH?!

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't wanna fight and I Am hungry!" You sigh loudly ignoring the cretinous ninja running circles around you and taunting you.

"C'mon, I know you want to!" He taunts again.

"No!" You cross your arms on your chest and looked at the ninja.

"Maybe your scared, aren't you? Scaredy cat!" He taunts again.

You sigh loudly and start groaning as your hunger takes the best of you.

"Come on! Fight me or no nom noms for you~" that damned ninja taunts again.

"Get out of my way or I swear to God I will rip your face off and shove it up your a--" you try intimidating the retard.

"So.... you wanna fight?" He asks eagerly making you wanna punch his face until his nose bleeds.

"NAW!" You yell at him, you try cutting through while he was running circles around you but Sonic accidentally bumps into you causing both of you flying to the wall. You hold the back of your head, you felt so dizzy everything started to spin but you snapped out of it and realised that you were sitting on Sonic's laps sideways.  "E-err... I-I.... S-sorry about that" you blush hardly as you get up from his laps making him blush, too."I-It's okay.... It was m-my fault anyway" he replies and stands up beside you. Things went awkwardly silent then suddenly Sonic kisses your cheek and vanishes in front of your eyes, leaving you with a slight blush and a loss of appetite      (;-;).

Fuj, dis ish horrible :p
Well nvm dat, mai choco bar is always here for meh....*cries*